Cenpeco or Schaeffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjm

I have been using schaeffers for 4 years and have had good luck. Have been thinking of switching to cenpeco. Just trying to figure out if it would be ok. Lot of farmers and pullers use and have had alot of good luck with it. It seems to be alot more popular also?

I have used engine oil, grease, gear lube, and fuel treatment from both companies. They each make good products, but I believe that Schaeffer's takes the lead.

Ya thats what i kinda been thinking to. It seems like cenpeco wants to promote and sell alot more then schaeffers does. My cenpeco reps always calling me and will deleiver no cost and my schaeffers rep charges for delievery or i have to order 350 of products. Its silly but i can't even get a hat or decals from schaeffers and cenpeco has no prob promoting.

Here's an idea.

Run some UOAs on one, then the other. Why not remove all doubt, rather than start an arbitrary conversation with no data?

Originally Posted By: wjm
Have been thinking of switching to cenpeco. Just trying to figure out if it would be ok.

Sure it will be OK. Will it be "better"? Only you can experiment and see. Completely depends upon a multitude of things, and how you perceive the rank order of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back