Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is I'm so disappointed that carl Edward would even bother takeing brad out when he's 156 laps down. I know they tangled at the start of the race but when the white gloves move into somebody thats just wrong. Somebody ( racer or fan ) could have seriously been injured. I never have liked carl with his mommy attached to his hip, but I sure hope I don't see him at bristol. WAPOS!!

Yeah, that was pretty lousy...especially consider the bump a few laps earlier appeared to be Edwards fault.
Heading to Bristol I see? :)
I'm close by but haven't ever taken the time to go!

But - Didn't Brad take out Carl Edwards last spring at Talledega? Wasn't it Brad that bumped Carl Edwards earlier in this race to put Carl out for 155 laps?

Looks like Brad got what was coming to him. Just saying- what goes around comes around

Last edited:
Brad has bullied plenty of guys around in both series and he has hit Carl numerous times. Im glad Carl returned the favor. I don't like to see cars airborne and im glad Brad wasn't hurt. But enough is enough.

Oh yeah I know brad has bullied. He did not intentially take edwards out at dega. Edward 1 lap early too a wild ride up the track at brad also. I can understand racing incidents or rubbing is racing.....that was much more then rubbing and uncalled for.

carl better hide behind his mommy now.

Last edited:
Keselowski is a talanted driver, but a young punk. He got what he deserved. Next time a punch in the mouth.

BTW DT.. Carl is married and his wife just had a baby. Save your [censored] for other drivers.

Jack should talk with Carl and Roger should talk with Brad. If that don't work, do as my high school principal use to do, put them in the square ring with a set of gloves on and the best man win. Then it's over.

Carl is jacked and would kill Brad if they got in a scuffle. Hopefully, Brad will avoid Carl if he has any sense

I agree that Brad is a little too much of a hard [censored], but Edwards is an idiot. The wreck at Talladega was HIS FAULT, as was the one today, and he admitted as much in his interview. Besides, if you're going to get even with somebody, you don't do it at 180 MPH. I hope they are rather harsh with Cousin Carl.

I never liked Edwards but Keso-lousy had it coming. Good to see Edwards was able to get the job done this year better than when Hamlin tried last year.

Smokey used to say that the last ever NASCAR race will be when one goes over the wall and wipes out a section of crowd.

If that's as the result of a deliberate action, it's mindboggling.

What Carl did is no different that what Earnhardt used to do all the time and he was cheered for it and it helped him become a legend.

The difference is Carl will never be a legend.

IMO you just dont use a 3000lb car at 190 PH to retaliate. Get out of the carand settle it like men.

Brads did not intentenally get into car at the start of the race. Go back to edward interview at dega last year when he admitted he cam down on Brad. Theres a huge difference between winning a race and being 156 laps down and doing this. Carl needs to be parked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back