Mori would have gotten a kick out of this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ctnt1.jpg

Originally Posted By: Big_Kat
nice parking

If you had a stylish vehicle like that, you wouldn't want people dinging your doors either.

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
My vision must be getting bad. I had a hard time reading the colored words.

It says, "Speak English, your in America."

The funny thing is, the moron didn't even use proper English to say that. It should say "You're" in America.

Originally Posted By: dsmith41
My vision must be getting bad. I had a hard time reading the colored words.

It says, "Speak English, your in America."

The funny thing is, the moron didn't even use proper English to say that. It should say "You're" in America.

I realized what it said, just took me awhile to fill in the proper words. I had a hard time reading the colored ones. I kind of put 2 & 2 together to get the proper words. Well I put down "were instead of we're" I didn't think we were getting so technical here..........
45.gif

You're reading it wrong. It's like the McDonald's phrase (which escapes me at the moment)

Something like, "Gota get MY something"

Speak English (it's) your "in America" (experience).

I was born in Hawaii and spoke pidgin English till we moved to Washington state. I remember in sixth grade in Seattle my new classmates said I talked funny.

I've traveled to some of the coal regions. I had a nuke med delivery in ..hmm..either Scranton or Wilkes Barre and I asked directions to the 2nd hospital in the town. The security guard started talking some gibberish with an accent to it. When I went "huh"? ..he just smiled and began talking "outlander".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back