Look What ExxonMobil Sent Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several weeks ago, I sent a request to ExxonMobil for some oil change stickers. Yesterday, I received the following items in the mail:

30 Mobil 1 Oil Change Stickers:

IMG00005-20100228-1509.jpg

Assorted Mobil 1 Racing stickers:

IMG00007-20100228-1509-1.jpg

Mobil 1 Stickers for the engine compartment:

IMG00007-20100228-1509-1.jpg

20.gif

Very cool! Try asking other oil companies for that and see if they send you something.

Originally Posted By: DieselTech
Thats awesome congrats!! Do you think the will extend your OCI
48.gif

It'll certainly reaffirm my loyalty to ExxonMobil products.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: CharlieJ
Very cool! Try asking other oil companies for that and see if they send you something.

10-4

I agree amsoil Charges for them. I have never tried to get them but I just might see what I can drum up

I do agree that is very cool of mobil to take care of you

Last edited:
I ordered a roll of Pennzoil stickers from a seller on eBay. $12 (including shipping) for 500 stickers. Not a bad deal, if I say so. Makes a great "generic" reminder sticker for friends, even if we didn't use Pennzoil. :)

That said, having a variety of such stickers is always a good thing. I just sent an inquiry off to ExxonMobil, asking if they had M1, M1EP, and MC5000 stickers. We'll see what they send.

If you click on the Pennzoil Banner then go to contact us on the homepage of their site there is a dedicated email address for Oil change sticker. I would assume this should work out

Originally Posted By: heypete
I ordered a roll of Pennzoil stickers from a seller on eBay. $12 (including shipping) for 500 stickers. Not a bad deal, if I say so. Makes a great "generic" reminder sticker for friends, even if we didn't use Pennzoil. :)

That said, having a variety of such stickers is always a good thing. I just sent an inquiry off to ExxonMobil, asking if they had M1, M1EP, and MC5000 stickers. We'll see what they send.

Here's one for Castrol products:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230440911517

Originally Posted By: CharlieJ

Castrol will send you some if you send a request in an email. I did and they sent 12 I think, not nearly the sweet package XOM is giving out. Thats a sweet haul!

I got the same sticker package a year ago after i got off the phone with a reap real nice guy,got enough stickers to last me a life time.

Where exactly did you send that request email?

I would love to get some stickers for my car.

I would even slap a mobil sticker on the body work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back