where is all the T-6 reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far there have only been very few, mostly very low miles or have a oil bypass installed.

It hasnt been out for very long. What we do know is that the old RTS was a very good oil, and the new one apparently has enhanced additives, basestock, etc.

Why not put it for a run yourself and start populating data too? Results sharing is a two-way street...

IIRC, Johnny confirmed with SOPUS that the only difference between T6 and the previous CJ-4 version is the label, which means this oil's been around for more than a year now and there are quite a few UOAs out there, including one of mine, but I'm not sure if you're strictly looking at diesel UOAs. Mine was on a gasser.

I have a little over 2k with it in my 90 miata....it's a weird application I know but I've sent to blackstone for a kit and plan to do a uoa at about 3k and might share it if it looks interesting enough (I have no prior uoa on this machine to compare).

I'm loving it though...been having usage issues on this motor with unknown history and 193k miles and it stays inside really good compared to the other six oils I've used, oil pressure is perfect as are the cold starts in this wicked NC winter.

That's all I've got right now.

QuattroPete I seen your Analysis, looked good but was hard to judge with the makeup oil added,

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
IIRC, Johnny confirmed with SOPUS that the only difference between T6 and the previous CJ-4 version is the label, which means this oil's been around for more than a year now and there are quite a few UOAs out there, including one of mine, but I'm not sure if you're strictly looking at diesel UOAs. Mine was on a gasser.

It was more than just the label, but it wasn't a totally different oil. T6 has different flow characteristics than RTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back