Post your latest beer consumption

Originally Posted By: dave123
how many do you want lets start to trade Hopslam is drinking very good this year.

The shipping would kill it, I normally limit my purchases to less than 35¢/ounce, most are less than 25¢/ounce.

Originally Posted By: 2003f7
Originally Posted By: Troy_Built
Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Don't drink. Never have.
21.gif

That's my latest beer consumption
48.gif

+1

+2 never have and never will.

Why are these people even Looking at this topic?
If I were a vegetarian would I be interested in a topic on BBQing steak? Let alone posting on it to say I don't eat meat!
Am I missing something?

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
How about this for REALLY keeping it related to this site?

I'm trying to find it locally. When I find some and try it, I'll let everyone know.

210px-Harviestoun_old_engine_oil.jpg

On a related note, all the UOA samples
we send in are being recycled and turned
into this delicious drink:

blackstonepinotnoir-777064.jpg

I wonder what the TBN is on this one...

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
How about this for REALLY keeping it related to this site?

I'm trying to find it locally. When I find some and try it, I'll let everyone know.

210px-Harviestoun_old_engine_oil.jpg

Did you try Friar Tuck's in Champaign or Springfield? When I head over to the "armpit of the world" to visit family, I include a stop in Savoy to stock up on Ballast Point and Lagunitas. A second stop in downtown Champaign at the Blind Pig nevers hurts, either.

Watch out, though. A Dyson Analysis of that "old engine oil" may shock you!

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
I just finished a bottle of Beau's Lug Tread tonight, they are an organic micro brewery near Ottawa.
lug-title_11.gif

http://www.beaus.ca/index.html
They are a bit expensive but every once in a while I'll pickup a bottle or two.

My latest favorite is Innis and Gunn oak aged beer, its truly unique and a very good sipping beer. I like the 77 days aged version and at $3.50 a bottle its worth savouring.
logo.jpg

http://www.innisandgunn.com/thebeer_apioneerbeer_madelikenoother.htm

What the heck is Largered Ale? Kind of a contradiction of terms!

Originally Posted By: expat
Why are these people even Looking at this topic?
If I were a vegetarian would I be interested in a topic on BBQing steak? Let alone posting on it to say I don't eat meat!
Am I missing something?

+1; I probably should chime in on an ammunition thread saying I don't shoot.

Beer used to be my #1 booze, and I loved to drink it on Friday night, but it no longer agrees with my body so I quit it altogether.

Well, I'm the very holiest holier than thou person in this thread, so there.

I've given up beer while I try to lose weight, but a Guiness Draught was the last beer I had. Tasted good. Jack & diet for me now.

Hmmm, in the freshly stocked beer fridge is:

30 pack Bud Light (for the wife)
6 pack Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
6 pack Boulevard Irish Ale (seasonal)
6 pack Boulevard Single Wide IPA
12 pack Guinness Extra Stout
1 750ml bottle of Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale

Time for the weekend!
wink.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: defektes
FranziskanerDunkel.gif

My favorite beer.

That's a good one. I like it, too. Weihenstephaner and Hacker-Pschorr are also really good wheat beers.

Last beer I had was a Saranac Adirondack Lager. Currently, in my beer fridge, you will find the leftovers of a Saranac Fall Sampler 12 pack and a six pack of Ballantine XXX Ale in cans I bought today on the way home from work.

Also, beer is beer but I posted a link for a rebate for a free case of Old Milwaukee in the deals section.

Originally Posted By: firemachine69
Had a couple James Ready 5.5 with my friend tonight.

I'm still not sure why he buys that [censored]... Even Lucky or Carling tastes better...

lol, I drink my share of buck a beers too, maybe direct him to some Red Baron? It's only 4.8% but it tastes pretty good to me.
Maclays is pretty good too I find for a bud/coors light substitute, 20% more alcohol, hardly any flavor, and costs just over half as much... Perfect cottage weekend beer!

Back