Daytona 500 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 2010_Colorado_V8
"Go Granddaddy.Com"

crackmeup2.gif
I love it.

I hope he wins also, one of my all time favorites, but it will probably be some Toyota, ugh. I would also would not mind seeing "Awesome Bill from Dawsonville" win it.

I thought Pennzoil would launch Ultra, so far no cigar. That is unless I missed it.
27.gif

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Originally Posted By: 2010_Colorado_V8
"Go Granddaddy.Com"

crackmeup2.gif
I love it.

I hope he wins also, one of my all time favorites, but it will probably be some Toyota, ugh.

Same here, and TRIPLE UGH on the TOYS.

I actually do not care who wins (but would LOVE to see the 'old man' do it) as long as it's not Pee Wee Herman, or one of his fellow TOYboyz cohorts.
34.gif

A good race where everyone got what they wanted. It finished under green, went the whole 500 miles, was not rained out, lots of exciting racing, a variety of leaders, a nice guy Cinderella-type winner, and the Jr Nation got to yell and scream for their boy.

Heck of a race, especially those last two lap. Good guy won, and where the heck did Jr come from? Wouldn't that have been something.

Junior went from 10th to 2nd in the last two laps.

I have a feeling if Jr does not make the chase this year, then him and his sister will just be race car owners.

You may just be right, and subsequently NASCAR will lose ~80% of it's fan base.
lol.gif

JR has stunk it up for some time now. His fan base has shifted to Stewart. JR is second in points currently. New players will emerge this season one will be JP Montoya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back