Post your latest beer consumption

Sheesh, who could have guessed that all the "never drink" types would flock here? Can't they just sit in judgement about my choice of oil?

Presently enjoying a "Darkside" Vanilla Porter from local microbrewery Empyrean Brewing Company. This is a great beer with chocolaty deserts and good on its own.

Its a great time to be a beer drinker in the USA. Enjoy all of your choices!

Originally Posted By: danster
Sheesh, who could have guessed that all the "never drink" types would flock here? Can't they just sit in judgement about my choice of oil?

Sheesh,

I never said anything about you consuming beer.

I'm all for you guys to do so as long as you don't drink and drive.

No one is judging you unless you feel they are.

Always had this paranoia?

Continue on!

Went to a party last weekend... had a few Goose Island's Honker's Ale - it was OK, but I like their IPA much better. Their 312 (Urban Wheat) is also nice, alas much more delicate... some people say it's for girls, but there are times when I enjoy those, too.

Originally Posted By: rewote500
So we can talk about beer but not religion? Sheesh.....

Heck im surprised we can talk about guns and not religion, etc. But as a Canadian, I may have a slightly different view than Americans.

Originally Posted By: OriginalRocket
Does it have to be beer?

Have a nice glass of Bushmills 10 year single malt Irish Whiskey, straight.

The 21year is awaiting a special occasion. V-day gift from the woman.

^^I`m with ya there! I could go for a Jack and Coke right now :^)....YUM!!!!!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 2003f7
Originally Posted By: Troy_Built
Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Don't drink. Never have.
21.gif

That's my latest beer consumption
48.gif

+1

+2 never have and never will.

Beer tastes pretty good! I never drink to get drunk, but I like to sit and have a beer or 2 when I'm out.

Last beer I had was Bass on draft. Great beer.

Love a good beer, but feel that it is a waste of money. maybe once a month or so i'll have a sixpack.

How about this for REALLY keeping it related to this site?

I'm trying to find it locally. When I find some and try it, I'll let everyone know.

210px-Harviestoun_old_engine_oil.jpg

Founders Double Trouble tonight can't believe the amount of top rated beers being had on a Monday night. Wish I could get my hands on that Russian River.

Originally Posted By: dave123
Wish I could get my hands on that Russian River.

The Russian River Beers are currently my favorites.
I'd love to get a few bottles of Bell's HOPSLAM, Bell's doesn't distribute to California.
Have you tried it?

I think I drank a Coor's Light on New Year's Eve. I couldn't tell you the beer I had before that, but it was weeks.

I would drink a Bass Ale if I was on the prowl.

The wife doesn't like me to imbibe. She says when I do I start seeing double and feeling single.

how many do you want lets start to trade Hopslam is drinking very good this year.

Back