Anyone have Toyo Versado LX tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a tire that is both smooth riding and quiet for our RX 350.
Mileage isn't that important to me.
Read some mixed reviews about this tire.Seems most tires get mixed reviews.
I can't get a Michelin Primacy or Bridgestone Serenity in a 235/55-18.Not many tires available in that size.
mad.gif
I know the Serenity's ride great.I have them on my other vehicle.

I think.....think, theyre using the new Versado line to replace the toyo Proxy TPT's they had a few years back.

Theyre Toyos sporty/touring tire. My wife and I had a set of TPTs on her Honda years ago, and if they were any indication, they were excellent tires.

Toyo makes really good tires. IMO. I havent heard anything negative about the Versados so far.

I should add, the TPT's were long lasting, quiet, and handled crisply.

We stored the car for a couple winters, and the tires dry cracked due to the ice. Toyo pro rated them, and gave us a NEW set almost for free, two years later!

I would try a set of Michelin Latitude Tours.

Toyo tires always seem to have limited availability and have never been perceived as top-quality tires.

Originally Posted By: The Critic

Toyo tires always seem to have limited availability and have never been perceived as top-quality tires.

Mike,I saw the Latitudes on Tire Rack but they had a 'T' rating.
The RX calls for a 'V' rating and I would like to stay at least with a 'H'.
The Versado's are 'V' rated.
I read some good things about the Toyo Versado.Just ordered them and I'll let you know how they are.

I have Toyo Versado LX's (t-rated) and am incredibly impressed with them. They perform very well all around; no problems in snow, sleet, or rain. The biggest selling point for me is how quiet they are on the highway, especially on concrete roads.

Originally Posted By: kb01
I have Toyo Versado LX's (t-rated) and am incredibly impressed with them. They perform very well all around; no problems in snow, sleet, or rain. The biggest selling point for me is how quiet they are on the highway, especially on concrete roads.

I hope my 'V' rated will be the same for me.Quiet and ride quality are big to me.
55.gif
11.gif
Thanks.

Originally Posted By: The Critic

Toyo makes a good tire - not as high end as Michelin, but they are great bang for the buck tire. They just aren't as widespread or as known. Les Schwab is their biggest retailer, but indie tire shops and places catering to the Honda performance crowd sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back