Paid posters for Auto Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic, Haviland is the company that manufacturers Auto-Rx and 3-Rx. Both companies are owned by Frank.

http://www.3-rxlubricationsystems.com/contact.htm

According to sprint in another post:

"OK. Rex 3 printing for instance added a single dose of 3 gallons of RX costing US$28,800 to their 6/colour Komori press and ran it for 300 hours. The facilities Manager Tommy Davis estimates it saved them US$57,600 in costs and there are plenty more like this. In tough times companies don't spend $28,800 for nothing. I'm sure the named gentlemen is contactable for anybody interested."

He's stating 3-Rx does cost 28 grand for 3 gallons. That can't be right if it's similar to Auto-Rx.

Well, in that case it was not a $26,000.00+ order. If they are instead saying that they saved $26,000.00 for each printing press than it was not a $26,000.00+ order and what sprintman is saying is inaccurate. It was not a $26,000.00+ sale of 3-RX.

And in any case, HAVILAND apparently handles the sales of 3-RX, not Auto-RX. So Auto-RX probably did not make $26,000.00 in sales to that printing company. I don't know how much 3-RX costs, but if it costs say $100.00 a gallon Haviland would have been paid that $300.00-NOT Auto-RX.

Hey, maybe anybody can figure that out!

Mystic, this isn't rocket science! Frank Miller owns a company that markets and sells 2 cleaning products. One, Auto-Rx, is used in vehicles. The other, 3-Rx, is used in printing presses. Haviland is the company Frank contracts with to manufacture both products.

You can see on both the 3-Rx and Auto-Rx websites where there is a link stating that Haviland manufacturers the products.

Last edited:
Okay, so Frank owns both companies? That is fine.

Still, we are looking at Auto-RX sales and not sales from both Haviland and Auto-RX.

And if 3-RX and Auto-RX are identical or very similiar products there is no way that 3-RX costs over $8000.00 a gallon. That would be like selling some sort of rare radioactive element. If 3-RX and Auto-RX are identical the people who own these printing presses that need to be cleaned should be informed. They can buy Auto-RX instead of the $8000.00 a gallon 3-RX and achieve the same thing. And save even more money!

Originally Posted By: panthermike
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Would the acid created show up in UOA's as bearing eaters? I really am asking, I have no idea. I was just curious as every MMO UOA shown has been solid. Just trying to learn :)

MMO helps fight and control acid formation. Check with Mr.Kelly over at Turtle Wax if you'd like to confirm that.

Not saying it does, I've heard this "bearing eater" thing a couple of times now and just wondering where it comes from. I use MMO in my cars BTW, no ill effects.

Just trying to debunk Internet Myths that's all. Glad the MMO is working for you! It's working for me too!

Would the acid created show up in UOA's as bearing eaters? I really am asking, I have no idea. I was just curious as every MMO UOA shown has been solid. Just trying to learn :)

MMO helps fight and control acid formation. Check with Mr.Kelly over at Turtle Wax if you'd like to confirm that.

Not saying it does, I've heard this "bearing eater" thing a couple of times now and just wondering where it comes from. I use MMO in my cars BTW, no ill effects.

Just trying to debunk Internet Myths that's all. Glad the MMO is working for you! It's working for me too!

I agree, I was just curious about this and figured it was erroneous. I like the MMO forums too, Rich Kelly is very helpful.

I don't think you need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that very few products sell for $8,000.00 dollars a gallon.

And can you understand what I am saying? I am not going to insult you like some people like to do here and like you are doing to me!

Frank owns both companies-okay.

Haviland markets and sells the 3-RX for whatever price they sell it for.

Haviland sold the 3-RX to the printing company.

The sale of the 3-RX to the printing company, regardless whatever they made in that sale, is not the same as Auto-RX sales. 3-RX may be an identical product to the Auto-RX in chemistry, but the 3-RX is sold to printing companies and is separate from Auto-RX sales.

We were interested in what the Auto-RX sales were I believe. Even if Auto-RX comes from the same storage tank as 3-RX the 3-RX is being sold to different customers than Auto-RX.

Haviland may have sold a million dollars worth of 3-RX to companies in Australia as far as I know. But how much Auto-RX was sold in Australia? Is that not the figure we are interested in?

If Frank is combining 3-RX sales with Auto-RX sales can we get an accurate idea of Auto-RX sales? No rocket science-just a reasonable question.

Does anyone know where Aaron of the infamous rs13.com test went? Is he on other message forums?

Kind of odd - his website was created at the same time he came to this board with his supposed hatred of Auto-Rx. He does all the testing with nice compression numbers and photos, then falls off the Earth. Website shuts down, he stops posting here, and then his story gets posted for eternity on the Auto-Rx website.

You'd think someone that involved with the product would still be here defending it, especially given the facts disclosed in this thread!

Sprintman, you claim Auto-Rx and 3-Rx are the same product. One sells for $8,000/gallon; the other sells for $287.68/gallon.

54.gif

Last edited:
Or maybe you would like to combine crude oil production figures in the world with motor oil production. Motor oil is oil, is it not? Crude oil is oil (mixed with other stuff).

If ExxonMobil used its production figures of CRUDE OIL to inflate its production figure of MOTOR OILS we would be unable to accurately tell how much motor oil ExxonMobil produces and I don't think a lot of people would be very happy.

I don't think 3-RX and Auto-RX production figures and sales figures should be mixed if we are talking about Auto-RX production. Auto-RX is used in automobiles and 3-RX is used in printing presses.

It's public information that 3-Rx is the same product as Auto-Rx but is 28 times more expensive?

Seriously, I think that supposed testimonial simply states that 3-Rx saved the company from buying two printing presses that cost 28 grand a piece. If not, I'm sure the FTC would love to have a chat with Frank as to why he markets the same product under 2 different names and one costs 28 times more then the other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back