South Park Harley Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that haven't seen it yet. Enjoy!

http://

Edit: Hilarious, but don't do it here. Next time will get you a suspension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
FWIW, this will not receive the BITOG seal of approval.

For being too funny or too real?

Originally Posted By: MarkC
Both.

Shoot! What about "Big Johnson"? That's a little racy isn't it?

Loved it!!! I had a knuckle dragger drive past me in a parking lot and his drag pipes on his metric bike dressed to look like a Harley was so load my ear was ringing the one facing him for three days! As much as I hate laws anyone that violates something as simple as noise pollution should have their muscle car or Harley or what ever cut into tiny bits of scrap. Their is no reason to have a load obnoxious machine that violates noise laws. I love high performance but their is never a reason to lose ones hearing or have it damaged in daily life by another persons vehicle. IF you chose to go to a concert, race or pyrotechnics display you know the risk and accept that.Few people carry hearing protection with them on the off chance a knuckle head with illegal exhaust will in fringe on their civiliberties and cause them hearing damage because they think it is cool to be loud and obnoxious.

Even when I had a small block Chevy motor in my TOyota I kept the exhaust close to stock sounding. Whey would I want to hear and engine droning away inside the cab when I could be listening to AC/DC or Bach?!

In fact some race tracks are starting to put in noise reduction rules due to all the issues with hearing protection for the crowds and those that work their.

Audi made history at Lemans with a Turbo Diesel that also meet emission laws in race trim and that meant noise emissions just as much as particulates!!!

I do not see where Biker Gangs are about Freedom not if we look at civil liberties in a classic sense where some must give up some individual freedoms so that the greater population can have more freedom in general with out Chaos ruling the day.

In fact the major gangs like Hells Angels and Latin kings etc..... are more about lining their pocket with illegal firearm and drug sales. So their are some good Bike CLubs out their that are not involved in organized crime. Overall it the group think that louder is better or in some way cool that makes them all like like jerks!

They are some of the most un or in considerate humans on the earth. THey drive by peoples homes at 2-4AM when the bars close and wake you up. I have seen some with cam shafts so big that not only did raw gasoline drip from the exhaust but the bikes where able too maintain an idle at a stop light so that means they have to keep reving them to keep them from stalling.NEver mind that a cam like that does not do much good until you are in gross violation of all posted speed limits in the USA or you would have to rev and drop the clutch causeing the rear tires to break lose thus being in a staqte of reckless driving....SO either way a worthless set up for street use.

Last edited:
After watching a portion of this particular episode I can see that it is the edited version.

I was going to post this several weeks ago! LOL!

01.gif
01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back