***Official Member Picture Thread***

Originally Posted By: stang5
I'm on the left..it's my friends idea to wear the silly shirts..

xd25095649236.jpg

Could be worse... Shirts could have said "Super Duper"
lol.gif

Turn 5 Road America with the Audi Quattro Club 2002, 1000 feet back I was going 130mph. [img:center]
GetAttachment.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: willix
Turn 5 Road America with the Audi Quattro Club 2002, 1000 feet back I was going 130mph. [img:center]
GetAttachment.jpg
[/img]

And what exactly did you do to that Ford to make it go 130 mph?

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Looks like Mama is feeding you well. That room looks like my son's when he was in school. You know, that bomb just went off look.

Bahaha! Indeed. It's actually not as bad as itlooks. The desk tends to get cluttered, and I just have a lot of stuff on those shelves. The computer and monitor was my xmas of 2008 present from my parents. The speakers I bought with money, and I have the cable modem and router hardwired to my computer so online games don't crash every 3 seconds. My mom HATES buying stuff from A & Fitch, since it's so expensive. I only have like 4 items total from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait till you are living on your own making your own dime. you'll be buying all your clothes from kmart.

Originally Posted By: crinkles
wait till you are living on your own making your own dime. you'll be buying all your clothes from kmart.

Oh, I know. Can't wait! :D

Originally Posted By: rudolphna
Originally Posted By: Johnny
Looks like Mama is feeding you well. That room looks like my son's when he was in school. You know, that bomb just went off look.

Bahaha! Indeed. It's actually not as bad as itlooks. The desk tends to get cluttered, and I just have a lot of stuff on those shelves. The computer and monitor was my xmas of 2008 present from my parents. The speakers I bought with money, and I have the cable modem and router hardwired to my computer so online games don't crash every 3 seconds. My mom HATES buying stuff from A & Fitch, since it's so expensive. I only have like 4 items total from there.

Do you know where these Abercrombie tshirts are made? Sweatshops in China, Vietnam, etc.

Back