Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to my ties with the trading partners, which won’t be dissolved until Jan. and out of fairness to members I haven’t been able to get very specific here and won’t except to those on my PM list for some time.

Some saw the monthly pattern with the end of the month dump, which was all over TV. Also this mid-ish month hi/late or to be precise early month low sequence has not been 8-10 months in a row. A daily chart or better yet daily data is very revealing.

Regardless and to be precise the more recent pattern had generally been up into mid-ish month and down into early the next month not the end of the month for some time fitting our S/T trading criteria for a 1-2 week long trade.

For Sep. & Oct. I suggested these early month lows in advance for short/long swings. On Oct. 1 the early Oct. lo was suggested here for a S/T trade to turn by the first part of the next week and mid Oct. was said to be a key point since mid Sep.

One could say that in the big picture today’s close will be close enough for an EOD play of some duration if the recent general pattern remains in place. But the recent “PATTERN” has been for the monthly low to come early in the month with some very suttle variations.

The variation sequences from the past 2 months suggest an EOD long play of some duration could be today.

I’m not saying this will happen and am not giving any public trading suggestion or revealing what our projected trading plan is.

I’m simply clearing up what the recent pattern has been even if it's just a minor difference. Nothing else is being suggested and is not meant to diminish any other suggestions, comments or trading plans.

Originally Posted By: cmhj

The variation sequences from the past 2 months suggest an EOD long play of some duration could be today.

And the EOD long was last Fri.

Here comes mid Nov., likely another key period.

Originally Posted By: Amkeer
Lone,

Good call on the buy setups the end of last month.

Thanks Amkeer. Hope you're enjoying the new house.

Monday's rise being called a 'blowoff' was probably
a bit much, but the market looks very overbought right
now to me.....

Nothing was really wrong there. I stepped into cash with my S/T accounts for a week as I had no clue of my Internet access while I was out and not even sure if I'd be back in a week or a bit as I posted last Mon. As it turns out I didn't miss much, so far.

What appears to be an overbought market might be a deception. Overbought markets can correct 2 ways. Obviously a good sell off could do it, as would a multi-month/major sideways theme. A major sideways market can correct what appears to be an oversold situation too.

Next year, probably after my spring trips are done, I’ll post some pattern relationships. While I don’t use patterns very much as they aren’t very reliable it might be of interest to some.

Per the current monthly pattern.

Due to the shift sequence mentioned in Oct. tomorrow or Wed. could bring a turn. That's what the pattern sequence suggests.

Notice how the lows came in earlier every month since Oct.? That's a possibility of Pappions 7 th wave brewing. It might take some time for it to be come evident if it is.

We reversed all positions on the Fri. Am pop, can prove it for any doubters. I have to give credit to Jerry, one of my partners for hitting the hi to within $0.03. Think our average entry was around 1,114.

I'll not be giving any trading hints on this site for several months. Off on another trip later this AM.

All the S/T swing points from mid Sep. up until the latest were presented, accurately in real time or a day in advance with no interest or acknowledgment of. If the interest is shown, I'll present some good I/T & L/T swing trades in 2010.

GL

I’m slowly enjoying life again. Last week we finalized the sale of my day trading-S/T interests in the trading platform to my partners. This now allows me the time to do other things. Since I’m still young and healthy I’ll take advantage of it.

Now I’m just doing the I/T and longer-term work. That’s easy but will do some S/T stuff on my own and with a few friends at times to stay sharp.

Ya’ can have a ton of money in the bank but if your health is no good or if you‘re tied to a row of computers every day and half the night the money might as well be used for butt wipe & lighting cigars.

I see snow on the horizon. I’m going for it, the heck with the market.

Lone,

Thanks! Yes we are enjoying the home. Still have a few things to do here and there, but otherwise it is nice. We have been fighting ConocoPhillips for the past 2.5 years so free time is in short supply and the reason a few paint items are not completed.

Enjoy your Holidays!

Since we’re talking patterns here’s one I've not heard about on the boob tube.

Since the Sep. fed announcement, every fed day has brought a peak and reversal down of some duration that our VST traders have hit very well.

The next fed announcement is Jan. 27.

???????????????

Originally Posted By: Amkeer
Lone,

Thanks! Yes we are enjoying the home. Still have a few things to do here and there, but otherwise it is nice. We have been fighting ConocoPhillips for the past 2.5 years so free time is in short supply and the reason a few paint items are not completed.

Enjoy your Holidays!

I hope you're feeling well.

Originally Posted By: Troy_Built
Yay! this thread has 351 pages. Now I think I will go get a 351 Ford!

Only 54 pages you up your posts per page to the max.

Went bearish yesterday.

Originally Posted By: cmhj

Since the Sep. fed announcement, every fed day has brought a peak and reversal down of some duration that our VST traders have hit very well.

The next fed announcement is Jan. 27.

???????????????

The previous patterns have been destroyed following the cyclic system pretty close, so far.

Jan. Fed could be interesting for fast & VST traders.

GL

and the last good S/T low was Dec 9 throwing all "thought to be known" patterns out the window.

Just when they give you the keys, the locks get changed. Put it all over TV and you can usually bet the end of a pattern is close by. When the locks get changed, odds are they’ll soon be replaced again!!!

The market will train you to follow a S/T & sometimes larger time scale patterns then Pappion’s 7 th wave scenario hits! This is why a good cyclic system is a great tool for all time frames but is a must for S/T and VST trading.

However, for every rule there can and usually is a counter. I’ll have more on patterns later this year.

Meanwhile most of 2010 will be a great swing traders market.

GL !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back