which oil to use in 06 Titan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a 06 Titan 4WD, used syn m1 ow-30, truck just doesn't like this oil. Any recommendations on other oils?

I have a 2005 Titan,I'm using the 5W30 Castrol Edge.
I really like the Edge,give it a try.
check out Advance Auto when they have their specials,usally 5 Quarts and PureOne filters for $24.99.

5 qts of mobile one is 22bucks to 29 bucks at walmart and the extended filter is about 9 bucks. Look for the 5 qt container, its cheaper

ps I cant afford cheap oil and bad pm habits, my income is to precious to me for cheap parts and supplies,,,and Im not going broke either, I run 6k miles a month now, and somewhat low at this time,,courier driving

U know,, I have never owned a vehicle that told me it didnt like the oil I put in it: Have I lived to long, am I misunderstanding the statement, do vehicles really like or dislike their oil, or is this voo doo or what. seriously i dont know

Originally Posted By: beanoil
Over a month gone by and the OP hasn't replied. He wasn't interested....or he was strollin' and trollin'.

That's a problem with internet forums. You can drop a dime on anyone or any company and get away with it.

I went out and had a conversation with my van this morning and she said ( yes shes a female, she told me,lol). Its 25 degrees and I gave her a cup of warm Mobile one 10/30 and now she is happy and ready for the 300 mile run today in the snow in Middle Tennessee...........Im a good owner aren't I?? I think Im going to therapy over this,,,,,,,,,amen??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back