Lucas Deep Clean, fuel system cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this at Autozone $10/bottle. Currently running a bottle in the tank, and it seems to be mostly harmless so far. Maybe a slight butt dyno effect. But like a typical additive junkie, my engine is probably pretty clean.
19.gif

Quote:

- Reduces NOx Emissions.
- Improves Fuel Economy.
- Treats Up To 30 Gallons.

Lucas Deep Clean is blended with an exclusive Lucas additive package and a specific carrier fluid that contains no diesel fuel, kerosene or anything else than can be harmful or useless to an engine.

ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR HIGHER OCTANE FUEL.

When Used Full Time:
- Greatly reduces harmful NOx emissions.
- REMOVES carbon deposits.
- Totally eliminates knocking and pinging.
- Raises mpg & performance.

Deep Cleans The Entire fuel System and Combustion Chamber.

For preventative maintenance and all other FULL TIME benefits use Deep Clean full time or use Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricant.

Directions: For a Deep Clean, pour entire bottle into fuel tank and fill with any grade gasoline, up to 30 gallons. Deep Clean as needed, at least every 3 to 4 thousand miles.

BRINGS SLUGGISH GASOLINE ENGINES BACK TO LIFE.

Originally Posted By: Jax_RX8
Interesting as it is not included on their website - must be very new.

Neither is their power steering fluid conditioner and transmission fluid conditioner which I have seen at Checkers and Pep Boys

Originally Posted By: postjeeprcr
Originally Posted By: Jax_RX8
Interesting as it is not included on their website - must be very new.

Neither is their power steering fluid conditioner and transmission fluid conditioner which I have seen at Checkers and Pep Boys

Yep, very weird that they don't mention these things on their website.

Anywho, I'm happy with the Lucas Fuel System treatment, it seems to work/have some UCL-type action. I'd probably buy it again if it wasn't so expensive compared to other premium alternatives (e.g techron at $8/bottle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back