Congratulations to Jimmie Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may or may not be a fan of NASCAR, but that was really something what that team accomplished this year, 4th NASCAR championship in a row.

Plus the Hendrick organization finishing 1-2-3 in the final standings.

Congratulations to all.

It's an amazing achievement that too many NASCAR fans are not respectful of. Barring any major off-season changes, the 48 team could easily win a 5th championship.

Considering the level of competition in the series, 4 in a row is incredible. Congrats to Jimmie, Chad, and the entire 48 team.

An incredible accomplishment!!
thumbsup2.gif

Hats off to 'em..
thumbsup2.gif

Hendrick is definitely a juggernaut right now.

I'm an F1 guy but I'm still impressed by a guy winning 4 NASCAR championships in a row. Given how many cars have the same engine and the Hendrick teams sharing info on setup there were several guys with cars that had the potential to win.

If not for the most talented crew chief in the Cup class, no way would JJ be in this position. Thread should of said congrats to Chad!
28.gif

Last edited:
Yup. I guess people hate because they want to see someone else win the whole shebang for once!

I really don't care as long as the drivers and the teams of the Detroit Big 3 keep the TOYboyz (and especially Pee Wee Herman, aka Kylie Busch) from ever winning the total deal!!!
28.gif
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back