SEARS WARRANTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the original purchaser of a BFGoodrich® brand passenger or light truck tire, you are encouraged to read this booklet carefully to deter-mine which warranty coverages apply to the specific tires that you own. Please also pay close attention to the Owner’s Manual part of this booklet since it provides
essential safety and maintenance information.

WHAT IS COVERED AND FOR HOW LONG
Workmanship and Materials BFGoodrich® brand passenger and light truck tires, used in normal service on the vehicle on which they were originally fitted and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings contained in the attached owner’s manual, are covered by this limited warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or six years from date of purchase, whichever comes first. At that time, all warranties, express or implied, expire. The life of the original usable tread is the original tread down to the level of the treadwear indicators - 2/32nds of an inch (1.6mm) of tread remaining. The date of purchase is documented by a new vehicle registration or tire sales invoice. If no proof of purchase is available, the date of manufacture, as molded on the sidewall, will be used. Replacement will be made in accordance with the terms and
conditions described under “HOW REPLACEMENT CHARGES ARE
CALCULATED.”

I've had very good service at Tire Kingdom, but I have never been to any Sears automotive.

25 years ago I worked retail and had to deal with all sorts of nut jobs but the customers who treated me nice and did not cuss or raised their voice got the best customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back