ENEOS oil....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i used the wrong terminology I said Sponsor an i guess the correct term is supporter My Bad
Man u guys are tough for heaven's sake someone makes a mistake and you guys Eat em for breakfast
fence.gif

Im not here to pick a fight, just talk about some new cool oil..
Hmm I just recieved some new Efficency charts for the 5w-30(yes this is a blend - Great for engine break-in), and an NOX Bubling test, translated from japanese

Im not sure how to post it but i can email to someone who can:)
Peace

I'll post it for you...pm me....
I'll buy a quart or two of each of your oils. I'll send em off to Terry and we can all study the "soup" your marketing here. My treat. I'll pay for all. PM me and I'll post it up for you man.....

Quote:

I'll post it for you...pm me....
I'll buy a quart or two of each of your oils. I'll send em off to Terry and we can all study the "soup" your marketing here. My treat. I'll pay for all. PM me and I'll post it up for you man.....

thumbsup.gif

Quote:

"so, i would speculate that pennzoil was sold because they had inferior technology in one or more aspects of the oil refining business and chose to sell to a more advanced company."

If that's your speculation, you would be wrong.
cheers.gif

Sold cuz you retired!!!

Quote:

50hp from a different oil? ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. Something is fishy there. Read my above post on how easy it is to trick the dyno into giving higher numbers.

You'd be lucky if a switch from a 10w60 oil to a 0w20 even gave you 10hp on that Viper, let alone 50. There is absolutely no way any oil is going to give it 50 more horsepower.

Yes way Patman , they are talking metric horsepower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back