MSDS for SLIP2000 EWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble finding an MSDS for SLIP2000 EWL and for Brian Enos's Slide Glide Lite. I am interested in both of these gun lubes, but I want to make sure that they are safe to use. Any help finding out this information would be greatly appreciated.

Slip 2000 seems to work really good to the point of being impressive. It would be nice to find the oil with out the Slip 2000 price.

Originally Posted By: CT8
Slip 2000 seems to work really good to the point of being impressive. It would be nice to find the oil with out the Slip 2000 price.

Realistically, 1 bottle is worth about 2 mags of wolf .223. If you shoot so little that this is significant. ..the bottle is a lifetime supply. If you shoot a ton...what's 2 less mags?

Originally Posted By: Ws6
Originally Posted By: CT8

Realistically, 1 bottle is worth about 2 mags of wolf .223. If you shoot so little that this is significant. ..the bottle is a lifetime supply. If you shoot a ton...what's 2 less mags?
I go through several bottles a year. I do what ever is necessary to reduce the cost of shooting so I can shoot more. I go through about 10,000 rounds per year. It is my only hobby. I load my own and Shop for the best price on reloading components as to shoot with in my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back