2005 Honda V6... no atf filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have researched whether the 2005 Honda Accord V6 has an ATF filter with conflicting results. I found a post on driveaccord.net which shows pictures of an ATF filter change, but the Honda dealership claims there is no such filter. Also don't see one listed on AAP's website. Anybody know for sure?

There is one. You can go to Majestic Honda to look at their parts diagrams. However, the don't have part numbers listed on there. Hondapartsdeals.com does list part numbers but are typically slightly more expensive. It's not uncommon for you to get that answer from the local stealership.

I went ahead & looked it up. 25450-RAY-003 for $11.66 illustration #7 on hondapartsdeals. It is $10.89 from Majestic Honda. $15.67 is list price.

I have done it before it is pretty easy and straight forward. The filter looks like the filter element in an oil filter just smaller. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Thanks for the information. Also, benjamming, for the link. I went by AAP and they could not find anything in their in-store system either. Looks like I will be ordering online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back