Is Mobil Infinitec 152 grease avalible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can purchase Mobil Infinitec 152 grease , I would like to buy a couple tubes for my grease gun, Craig.

Well I called Mobil/Exxon,they said you have to buy the min. quanity of 120lbs of this grease ,he said its usually bought by large manufacturing companies,and car companies,Kestas you appear to be right.

Last edited:
We work closely with our Mobil rep (who now happens to be president of STLE). He tells us his grease is not only better than the red Mobil 1 grease for automotive wheel bearing application, but it is also cheaper to manufacture.

They are missing an opportunity of selling to the DIY crowd. I can only believe that marketing has made Mobil 1 very popular and recognized among the DIY crowd, and they don't want to confuse the public with an overlapping product.

One down side to Infinitec 152 is that it isn't pumpable. This makes it less attractive to factories that are plumbed for automated grease fill and for loading grease guns, though some of my colleagues have been able to load their grease guns with this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back