RLI Bio Plus Fuel Conditioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put in the 2oz cleanup dose today in my 07 Speed6 with the usual Shell V Power. Instantly smoother idle. Ive used BG 44K, Redline, and others with nothing this profound. Very impressive to me. Car wasnt having issues before so to me on a good running application this kind of improvement is a good investment.

If the car wasn't having issues how does it smooth the idle? If it smoothed the idle, the car was obviously having a rough idle. I guess this was one of those cases where it gradually gets worse, but never to the point of hey, the car has a rough idle?

It probably has some decent UCL properties even in the minor doses. I've used it, but just can't manage anything with perpetual treatments. Way too cumbersome to add every tank. Our tanks aren't always filled at the same level etc...etc. Very asynchronous event in this house.

I still think it's a good product. I need to use Amsoil PI every 6 months or so. That suits my needs better.

Gary,

Get a Lucas UCL single treatment bottle with the green screw on cap. Then mark it at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full intervals on the bottle based on how much you would have to add of your UCL. Use this bottle to measure out what you need when you fill up.

This is what I do when I fill up and add my UCL to my tank. I fill up sometimes 3 times per week for my job and I don't find it cumbersome at all. Even in the freezing cold winters...

Steve
wink.gif

I actually got myself a Stabil bottle premarked to oz's. Workds perfect. Seals quite well to so I keep it in the center console.

It's not the delivery system, it's just one too many "car accessories" for me. I'm into reducing maintenance toil to extended incidences of service. My wife's 99 does have one oddity. You need a very special bottle to add anything. Most bottles (Bio+, Regane, and even PI) needs a funnel.

Reduced incidence of required maintenance doesn't reduce incidence of automotive related tinkering ..so maybe I'm just being stubborn and lazy in a different area
grin2.gif

Here's what I might use for UCL. It won't help the injectors, but should work for valves and combustion chambers. If someone could come up with such a device that could meter into the fuel system (not an easy task given the pressures) it would do it all.

It's more or less the same thing as a Marvel Inverse Oiler
steel_container.gif

little_man.jpg

ampcomansm.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back