New 2009 Nissan Altima with CVT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Ben99GT
Originally Posted By: Saturn_Fan
That is highly irresponsible and should you pass me at that speed, I can assure you I would be phoning the troopers. You want to drive that speed, do it on a track and away from my family and friends traveling the highways.

smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif

smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
85 mph is so irresponsible
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif

smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif

Give me 85 mph speeders instead of 55 mph creepers anyday, it's the creepers that are the dangers. Good luck with phoning the troopers, if they don't see it they can't do anything about it. Save your phone calls and the trooper's time for real threats, like drunk drivers.

No disrespect to Saturn Fan but I agree 1,000%. I've seen so many times a creeper in the fast lane next to a creeper in the slow lane with a line of 20 cars behind them. After a while people start getting upset and making moves they normally wouldn't make.

Regardless of speed, I always get over to let people by. The rare exception was a diesel 18 wheeler trying to pass me when I was already cruising at nearly 95mph. Now that [censored] me off and I wasn't about to let him kick up rocks at my GN.

Originally Posted By: BuickGN
Regardless of speed, I always get over to let people by. The rare exception was a diesel 18 wheeler trying to pass me when I was already cruising at nearly 95mph. Now that [censored] me off and I wasn't about to let him kick up rocks at my GN.

Proper passing lane usage is a big pet peeve of mine, if somebody wants to get around me I move to the right with no hesitation.

And I think I've seen the same 18 wheeler a few times.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back