Philips X-Treme Power in H7 and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
97tbird, I replaced the 6-month-old OEM bulbs in my fiancee's 09 Fit a few weeks ago. Much improved throw and a bit whiter compared to the lightly-used OEM bulbs. FWIW.

I had been running a set of Philips Vision Plus 50's in a 9007 flavor connected to a wiring harness. I thought nothing could be better. When one of the low beam filaments went last week after a couple of years, I replaced them with a set of the Extreme Powers from suvlights.com, the +80's.

Holy (censored)!

The beam pattern did not change, but the light output definitely is greater, it appears whiter but that is due to the increased output. Vision down the road is a bit greater, but the real difference is to the sides, wow is all I can say. Whatever they cost, they are worth every penny.

Agree 100%.. I have them in my 2007 Honda Accord for over a year...low beam....they are the best none gimmick bulb out there.....

They work well but I just had mine blow after 14 months. I guess it was defective since the other one works fine. I replaced it with an OEM bulb and I can't tell a huge difference between the OEM and the other Phillips.

Originally Posted By: Dominic
They work well but I just had mine blow after 14 months. I guess it was defective since the other one works fine. I replaced it with an OEM bulb and I can't tell a huge difference between the OEM and the other Phillips.

Was that light that went bad part of the DRL system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back