Kauffman Tire recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Tuesday, I bought 4 tires from Kauffman Tire, their Brandon, FL. store, primarily because of their $50 refund on sets of four tires. The store and shop area were both spotless, the salesman was very professional and suggested but didn't pressure me to add this or that. I watched through the window between the store and shop and was surprised to see the technician finish by using a torque wrench on the lugnuts. When he finished, I did a walk around and found the wheels clean and unscathed. After I got home, I rechecked the torque and pressure; both were right on. This was the best tire buying experience I can remember; I recommend Kauffman Tire.

So basically they did EXACTLY what you paid them to do, Im sure you will be a repeat customer.

I hate going to Tire Kingdom, too bad no Kauffman Tire down here.

LT4, yours is a very good point, they did nothing more than should be expected. But over the years, my tire buying experiences have markedly lowered my expectations.

With service like that I would leave a tip ....
35.gif

Papa Bear,

When the tire tech mounts tires on my car, I give him $5 for 2 tires mounted, $10 for 4 tires mounted.

Before the guy gets into my car and drives it on the rack, I always POLITELY make sure he knows I don't want my interior with greasy hand prints, the tires correctly monunted/balanced/correct PSI and must use a torque wrench on the lugnuts. If not, I will [censored] and complain until the job is done correct.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Papa Bear,

When the tire tech mounts tires on my car, I give him $5 for 2 tires mounted, $10 for 4 tires mounted.

Before the guy gets into my car and drives it on the rack, I always POLITELY make sure he knows I don't want my interior with greasy hand prints, the tires correctly monunted/balanced/correct PSI and must use a torque wrench on the lugnuts. If not, I will [censored] and complain until the job is done correct.

Sounds like me.....

We used them a couple times. They did a good job...on tires. My dad had them replace motor mounts on our 91 Caravan once, they put them on backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back