What's up with all this [censored] censorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only [censored] forum I know of that prevents me from [censored] expressing myself accurately. I get tired as a [censored] having to see the [censored] "censored" label in my posts.

I'm here to talk about [censored] oil. We are men and we deserve to be able to [censored] talk like [censored] men!

What the [censored]?!

Looks like someone forgot to take their pills this morning.

Nobody forces you to post here. If you don't like it, feel free to leave.

Personally, the censorship here doesn't bother me much.

The rules are the rules. That is how it has been set from the start. This board aims to be more civil, more professional and an escape for its members. Keeping the language clean and the R/S/P topics to a minimum (LOTS of folks like this - you can find other boards to talk this stuff if you like) makes this an enjoyable place for many people.

There are other boards if you want to express yourself differently. Perhaps using english rather than relying upon obscenities would be beneficial too...

If you are unable to communicate without using foul language, it speaks volumes as to your intellect and maturity.
06.gif

Originally Posted By: SHAMUS
If you are unable to communicate without using foul language, it speaks volumes as to your intellect and maturity.
06.gif

Originally Posted By: jcwit
I happen to like it just the way it is. Lets keep it this way.

+1

What I find hilarious are the dog threads on boards that forbid a certain word used for female dogs.

Personally, I find it sad that so many people can't post without getting censored. Come guys, grow up.

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
The rules are the rules. That is how it has been set from the start. This board aims to be more civil, more professional and an escape for its members. Keeping the language clean and the R/S/P topics to a minimum (LOTS of folks like this - you can find other boards to talk this stuff if you like) makes this an enjoyable place for many people.

There are other boards if you want to express yourself differently. Perhaps using english rather than relying upon obscenities would be beneficial too...

ESCAPE
27.gif
Where did you get the idea I have escaped
crazy2.gif
Did someone say something?
mad.gif
Well, I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, there is no way you can prove anything
45.gif

It's easy to filter out the offensive language, but it's difficult to measure the level of civility. Not every insult is intentional. Not every attitude is bad. People's internal motivation is especially hard to judge with language and communication errors. Miscommunication happens. Of course, some cases have no other interpretation...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Ben99GT
[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

The cool thing is by quoting someone you can see what they wrote before the censor.

fffssdd lol.

I like the board this way, beats the others where if you took away the bad words, people wouldn't know how to communicate.

However, I dislike that G O D is censored.

Originally Posted By: BuickGN
The cool thing is by quoting someone you can see what they wrote before the censor.

^^Man that`s hillarious! I never knew that!

Originally Posted By: BuickGN
Originally Posted By: Ben99GT

fffssdd lol.

LOL.gif
LOL.gif
That I did not know...
05.gif

Quote:
However, I dislike that G O D is censored.

That is fairly ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back