Where can I buy BG Products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked everywhere on the net and have only been able to find wholesale distributors that don't deal with the general public and shops that will use BG products when they service your car. How can a do-it-yourselfer like me get a hold of some BG 109 without taking my car to a shop?

Usually the new car dealers that carry BG will also have the basic additives (MOA, 44K, etc.)available from the parts dept. from my experience.

Originally Posted By: boxcartommie22
NAPA, CAR QUEST, ADVANCED AUTO have the bg products

Really? I'll have to check my local Napa then. Thanks for the tip.

I've never seen it at a regular autoparts store. It's sold though an independent distributor similar to Schaffer's oil, Redline, interstate batteries, etc, so it's up to the individual store to carry it. it doesn't come though the normal parts distribution channel.

Originally Posted By: moklock
Usually the new car dealers that carry BG will also have the basic additives (MOA, 44K, etc.)available from the parts dept. from my experience.

Yeah, call around to different dealerships, maybe half use B&G...

I've NEVER seen the BG products at ANY of my local NAPA stores.

The only place around here which has it on the shelf is the local Nissan dealer's parts dept.

I also found they have some ethanol fighting products, and 44k stuff at Easycarcare.com, pretty cool site. I bought some some from there.

Ask around at different dealers,i picked up 3 full cases of old mixed BG stuff,44K 109,105 etc for 20 bucks a case from the local Caddy dealer who stopped using BG services.

I'v always just gotten it from the parts department at a dealer, but the prices have gotten insane! Likely less online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back