XADO , CERMAX, SYNLUBE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The economy over here in USA is pretty bad. So I am going to have to fix up my 1999 Dodge Stratus
2.4 engine, and also my 1968 Mercedes-Benz 250SE sedan. I don't quite see-where there is too much difference between XADO and
CERMAX. or is there??? So to prepare both cars for longevity, what do I do.Rinse with AUTO-RX??Then use SYNLUBE or what??
I have checked on XADO FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. Is it all just big advertisment or is it great? or what?
CERMAX might be great, but when I have to deal with someone who wants my address before giving me the price- I TURN OFF!!

Don't forget Liqui Moly Cera Tec. Some NAPA stores carry it. It has the consistency of liquid yogurt, and also pretty much looks like it. I've used it once out of curiosity and noticed no benefit whatsoever.

Originally Posted By: HECTOR16
The economy over here in USA is pretty bad. So I am going to have to fix up my 1999 Dodge Stratus
2.4 engine, and also my 1968 Mercedes-Benz 250SE sedan. I don't quite see-where there is too much difference between XADO and
CERMAX. or is there??? So to prepare both cars for longevity, what do I do.Rinse with AUTO-RX??Then use SYNLUBE or what??
I have checked on XADO FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. Is it all just big advertisment or is it great? or what?
CERMAX might be great, but when I have to deal with someone who wants my address before giving me the price- I TURN OFF!!

What are you looking to accomplish with these products?

Originally Posted By: HECTOR16

I'm looking at Xado right now. It's expensive as heck, though.

Hi, Hethaerto.

Don't do more than look.
I have tried it in engines, and in the fuel in several cars.
It doesn't do anything.

Originally Posted By: jonny-b
Hi, Hethaerto.

Don't do more than look.
I have tried it in engines, and in the fuel in several cars.
It doesn't do anything.

Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back