Fast Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't cheap, but they sure are good. A 1/2lb Mushroom Swiss and Smash Fries gets it done for me! I limit myself to one meal there every 45 days to keep things in check.

Last edited:
I'd add Quiznos to my list, but I would get flamed and told that I work there..
smirk2.gif

I love their Carbonara and I get extra bacon on it.
20.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
You work at Quiznos Stevie? Nice. I love their subs.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
I asked you once before if you worked for them and you said no!

Their subs are great - I don't really consider that fast food though.

I don't but everyone thinks I do... It's a running joke.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Hey Pablo, I'm saddened to hear you don't like Fatburger. It's now my favorite burger place.

We just got FiveGuys burgers. Awesome fries, horrible burgers IMO.

Wow old thread. I should try it again!!

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Not all sushi is raw.

sashimi = raw fish

I was at a wedding not long ago in Miami Beach and walked past the Sushi Salad Bar and the looks of the food and the smell of it actually made be go looking for sick bag.

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE
Not all sushi is raw.

sashimi = raw fish

I was at a wedding not long ago in Miami Beach and walked past the Sushi Salad Bar and the looks of the food and the smell of it actually made be go looking for sick bag.

I believe Pablo was trying to point out that sushi isn't just fish. Raw fish is sahimi. Sushi is rice with cooked or raw fish, crab, seaweed, tofu, or vegetables.

THAT was my point. Smelly sushi - yeah that's scary. A portion of my life is Japanese, I eat sushi once every two weeks (at least). I have for 25+ years. Still comin' at ya!!
48.gif

I had Smashburger last night.

AHHHHHHHHHH, it was good. About even with the rest of the top tier semi fastfood burgers.

I still think a burger from a nice sit down restaurant is a bit better, such as Chillis.

Best burger I've had to this day is at the bar in Hartsel, CO. The beef is raised right outside the door.
20.gif

Can't beat it after a nice day of trout fishing on the South Platte.

THAT was my point. Smelly sushi - yeah that's scary. A portion of my life is Japanese, I eat sushi once every two weeks (at least). I have for 25+ years. Still comin' at ya!!
48.gif

Pablo you must have strong stomach...Just the looks and the smell of it makes me want to skip dinner.

Sushi has really no smell, depending on the variety.

There was a ton of other Seafood there so I guess it was something else that was there..Didn't stay long enough to find out...I just assumed it was the Sushi...Guess I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back