Navaguard Oil??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superbuick96

Site Donor 2023
The oil light in my wifes 07 Vue came on,she took it to the dealer it is still under warranty. They determined that the OLM wasnt reset from the last oil change. That being said I asked what brand of oil they used on changes, and they said they're bulk drum oil was Navagaurd. (sp?) I was kinda of disgusted and may of even made a bit of a disaproving face when the guy told me. Navaguard is what is currently in the crankcase now..Any thoughts on Navaguard, has anyone even heard of this stuff? Sounds like bargain barrel stuff to me....

Hmmm never heard of the stuff,go back and ask if they have any info spec sheet on the stuff,surly they would from there supplier.

Originally Posted By: daman
Hmmm never heard of the stuff,go back and ask if they have any info spec sheet on the stuff,surly they would from there supplier.

Suppose I could if she was going to take it back again. But I think she'll be going with Vavoline White Bottle, or Durablend in the future...

Originally Posted By: Superbuick96

Suppose I could if she was going to take it back again. But I think she'll be going with Vavoline White Bottle, or Durablend in the future...

Ahhh yes good my son,but just for curious minds.
grin2.gif

grin2.gif

Next time Im up there I'll ask for a spec sheet
thumbsup2.gif

grin2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

A true BITOGer!!
11.gif

grin2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

A true BITOGer!!
11.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back