Fuzion HRi Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever use Fuzion tires? I know they are made by Bridgestone. I bought a set for my 2000 Deville size 98H-225/60/R16 and will put them on before winter. Any input is greatly appreciated.

My grandma has a set on her Galant. They are great tires. Snow and slush traction is superb as is wet traction. Ice is good as well. Never slid around or anything this winter. I have a set on my Z28 and they grip the asphalt like its on rails. Very good cheap rubber IMO.

I put a set on my Olds van last summer. Tremendous improvement over the Goodyear tires that were on there. Quiet, smooth, good cornering, nice ride, good traction: they are everything the Goodyear tires were not. Can't beat 'em for the price.

I have a pair on the front of the Prius my son is now driving. Been on for almost 10k miles, and though I'm sure they've worn (obviously), it's not yet visually noticeable.

Note: I bought this pair as an emergency measure after striking a curb up in Atlanta, which blew one of the Michelins. I needed to get on the road ASAP, and these were the only ones in stock. Hey, so far, I'm impressed, especially for the price.

Dont buy them. Slapped them on a golf, they were noisy as [censored] after 20k miles! By 40k they were at the wear bars. Went to a yokohama avid and was much happier.

I agree when they were newer, great handling and quiet, buy like most cheap tires, they were square pretty quickly.

Just pay the extra for a good tire and it will last longer.

Originally Posted By: VW_TDI_PD
Dont buy them. Slapped them on a golf, they were noisy as [censored] after 20k miles! By 40k they were at the wear bars. Went to a yokohama avid and was much happier.

I agree when they were newer, great handling and quiet, buy like most cheap tires, they were square pretty quickly.

Just pay the extra for a good tire and it will last longer.

I think the Fuzions only have a 40k tread life warranty...but if you get 35k-40k on them, then you got your money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back