Lets see the cars!!!!

Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac
Man I love Hondas. They are the most spectacular, fantastical, awesome cars ever.

Sorry, I just thought I had to counter the bashing post to bring the chi back to this thread.

15.gif
18.gif
57.gif
= Hondas!

Originally Posted By: hooligan24
2003 S/C'd Xterra
2003Xterra007.jpg

2003Xterra009.jpg

2005 Neon SRT4
track2.jpg

sthelens100.jpg

enginetranscover001.jpg

2003 Yamaha YZF R-6
DSCF0891.jpg

Never seen a supercharged XTerra. I bet they`re rare,huh! It`s sweeeeeeeeet! Love that bike too! Yamaha superbikes always had a reputation for being insanely SCARY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how rare they, but I have only seen one other since we bought it a couple years ago. We kinda wish we had bought the NA version since gas mileage is ~13city/17hwy. We like it though. We tow a small travel trailer and a 19.5ft ski boat with it, and also do some light 4wheelin with it. As for the bike, it has been up to 145 on a back highway of eastern Washington with me behind the throttle. That was the one and only time it has been over 100mph because I realised that even a rabbit crossing the road could have had bad results. The bike is suppose to top out around 153mph

2003Xterra013.jpg

Man I love Hondas. They are the most spectacular, fantastical, awesome cars ever.

They are fantastical? They aren't real?
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman

They are fantastical? They aren't real?
LOL.gif

I didn't want to use fabulous.

Thanks guys, the Lotus is interesting and keeping the 6 is a labor of love.... when i set this shot up, I was amazed by how big the 6 looks next to the Elise.

Last edited:
My step-mom had a bright orange TR-6 for few years, all original w/55k miles or so. It was a BLAST to drive around in, the few times we went out in it!

Back