SYSTEM 48 PLUS chemical engine therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Analysis done by Polaris lab. I send in a new sample fresh from an unopened can. This stuff is advertised to:

Increases gas mileage by 2 or miles/gallon
One time application that saves you money
Reduces friction between internal moving parts, forms a protective film that can help support enormous loads between metal to metal surfaces
Helps prevent costly repairs
Resists chemicals, gases, and “remains” while shielding against friction
Reduces the introduction of wear, scoring, seizing, overheating, wasted fuel, poor performance
Will not corrode or harm metals

Iron...........123
Nickle.........1
Copper........2
Tin............1
Silicon........15
Titanium......32
Molybdenum...763
Antimony.....5
Boron.........1
Magnesium...1
Calcium.......53
Phosphorus...706
Zinc...........83

Water.........0.20
TBN...........0.81

Polaris Comments: NEW LUBE REFERENCE - Data used for baseline reference only; However; Is this a NEW LUBE REFERENCE (virgin) sample?; Water is at a MINOR LEVEL; Viscosity invalid due to water contamination; Sample appears to be a used lubricant, but the sample is marked as a New Lube Reference;

Everything looks good except for the Iron and Water contents. Any idea???

Last edited:
*** is up with that iron, I agree. LOL it really does look like used motor oil. What a scam.

I bet iron is part of an additive compound.

The high ratio of phosphorous to zinc indicates it possibly contains an ashless phosphorous anti-wear additive (TCP possibly). It definitely indicates the phosphorous is not solely due to ZDDP.

Regarding the water content, maybe the product's container wasn't air-tight and it absorbed moisture from the air. The container looks like metal so it should have been air-tight.

i wouldn't dump that down the toilet let alone put in an engine i had to trust to keep me from walking.

TAN would be downright scary, off the charts?

"chemical engine therapy."
come to think of it, that stuff might send my toilet to a therapist, plumber type at $150 an hour

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back