Bi-tron ( or bitron oil additive )

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to Gramps:
First, i said a long time ago and posted it that "The only negitive comments i have ever found is about the MLM part as some people dont like MLM and i cant blame them as there have been some bad MLM, we all know that."
But NO negitive comments about the product itself! Even Gramps in what appears to be a massive search to find something negative about bi-tron could not find one thing negative thing about the product only the marketing(MLM) of bi-tron.
But I did talk to Stony about the MLM side(even though im interested in if the product works like it says compared to the marketing) Stony said the following:
1. Stony says The MLM program was changed a long time ago to fix the flaws. Your information is 1935.
2. Stony says he has made money and NONE of the checks have bounced! Stony is making about 180 dollars month and the oil is free!
I am not here to defend MLM, in fact, you can buy it without selling it. That is what im doing, im just interested in buying it NOT selling it!
So Gramps, I have answered your questions, my question to you sir is "Can you find one bad thing about the product itself?" NOT the marketing!
PS. As far as the test, forget 1935, the race car drivers have some NEW tests, THE DINO MACHINE...here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubMw8OM_EEs

LOL....No son....that wasn't any "massive search" that was a simple search.You join BITOG and every post you have made has been on this "additive". Duh....have an agenda maybe?
Sure......Show me how the Timken test relates to an internal combustion engine firstly. We'll go from there. And by the way it is Dyno machine. Dino was Fred's dog. And that has a +/- variable itself. And I do build and drive "race cars"....you can pee in the gas tank and get more or less horsepower in back to back runs. So what? Show me the VOA and let's get started with your wonder additive. All I can find is marketing dribble anyway. Or Stony sez this or that like I even know or care who Stony is. Let's see your VOA/UOA's and go from there and leave Stony and all the marketing garbage at peace shall we?

Last edited:
Interesting...I asked ONE question from Gramps, "Can you find one bad thing about the product itself?" and guess what? He did not say one darn thing bad about the product bi-tron(bitron)!!!!
Instead he critized my spelling and Stony's popularity.

By the way, You said I post a lot about bi-tron oil additive. Well, lets see here, its called Bob the OIL guy dot com and i post in the forum "Oil Additives". Dont know but i would think im pretty much on Topic!

Ive got to go now. I meet with Stony later today but I will be back on here this week-end.

LOL.....I tell you what. As I stated.....all I can find is marketing [censored]. All I can find is tons of fraud/sales complaints.
As I said you can pee in the gas tank and get the results the marketing hype and dribble that "somebody" posted in various forums. I ask you for data. Not marketing garbage and you st4eadfastly reference marketing hype. The onus is on you friend not me. I don't have to do a dadgum thing. You posted on BITOG about this stuff....not me....so where is the VOA? I did find a paper from a chemist in Australia that clearly show this "wonder bra of motor oil" has "chlorinated paraffin"...Google that or post up data from a reputable lab. Other than that I'll just step back and let this thread die the snake oil death.

TODAY’S OIL CHANGE Bulletin by James Richmond
“Before you change the oil in your car, you need to be aware of a few things that the average driver isn’t.
Non-synthetic motor oils are made to a performance specification and are not a formulated product. Motor oil is made from what is left over after all the other chemical products have been removed. Each batch of base stock oil is different because it comes from different oil wells in different parts of the world. This difference means the “Oil Manufacturer's Additive Package” that will be added to the base stock oil will be different for each batch. California oil vs. Saudi oil is much different and the “Oil Manufacturer's Additive Package” is also different.
So, what does this mean to me? Well most people think that when they buy a brand name oil, let's say a 10-30 type, that if they buy that bottle in Boston it will be the same as a bottle purchased in San Diego. With non-synthetic motor oil being a performance specification and not a formula, the additive packages in each of these two bottles we are talking about may or may not be same. Oil is made in different plants and different parts of the country, and different parts of the world for that matter. This means that to meet the minimum specification set forth by the auto manufacturer you would have to make sure the “Brand Name Oils” all came from the same lot. Look on the bottom of each bottle and you will find the lot number along with many other numbers that are used for pricing and transportation. Say the bottle you buy in Boston has a 1234 lot number on it and the one you buy from San Diego has a lot number 5678. If you mix these two bottles of motor oil, with these two different lots numbers, from the same oil company with the same brand name and viscosity, it will not meet the minimum performance specification. Because the “Oil Manufacturer's Additive Packages” are different.
I ran the following test in a laboratory setting using state-of-the-art engine test equipment and I found that mixing lot numbers does affect the outcome of how the oil performs. I bought cases of oil and randomly picked bottles of oil out of the cases and mixed them together and put them into a 3.8L GM test engine. We failed on two occasions to meet the baseline requirements of the auto manufacturer's performance specification because we mixed lot numbers.
We, as auto engineers, were also unaware of this problem, and then when we mixed bottles with the same lot numbers we passed the minimum specification.
So if you change your own oil, you will now have to look at the bottom of each bottle and make sure you buy a case of oil with all the same lot numbers to assure you meet the minimum performance specification. What happens when you take your car to a quick oil change place and they pump the oil out of their underground tanks? When the auto dealer or quick oil change place buys in bulk, let's say 10W-30 oil, it may be from different batches and blended before it even gets to the auto dealer or quick oil change establishment. One thing for sure is that it’s going to be mixed with other oils when they dump the new oil on top of the oil left in the bottom of the tank. This mixing of oils and lot numbers just took a major turn for the worse because now the oil that was pumped into your car may come from many different manufacturers and a variety of lot numbers.
This brings us to the use of Bi-Tron products in your car. With the secret out about lot numbers you need to have a high quality oil treatment like Bi-Tron in your car. Without it you will not meet the performance standards set forth by the auto manufacturer because the lot numbers were not the same. This mixing of lot numbers causes the oil additives packages in the oil to cancel each other out in some cases. To make sure that your car meets the performance standard you will need an additional oil additive that is compatible with the oil in your car. Bi-Tron products can step into the void and perform to meet this need.”
James English
Automotive Industry Consultant & Chemist

OIL ADDITIVES Bulletin by James Richmond
“People ask us all the time, “Why do I need an oil additive?”
Back in the early 1900’s when the auto industry was young and the giants like Henry Ford ruled the roost, motor oil was almost straight out of the ground. The only items early oil manufacturers removed during the refining process were gasoline and kerosene. These early oils were much different than what we buy at our corner auto store today.
In the days before World War II, there were no high tech demands on the oil industry. You see, many of you may not be aware that jet fuel, plastics, and most synthetics come from refined oil. During the refining process of modern day oils these higher priced by-products are removed first and what is left over is made into the motor oil you and I buy at the corner store.
These modern day demands on oils remove many of the natural additives and minerals that were put there by Mother Nature. Today’s oil is nothing more than a carrier system for the additive packages that the oil manufacturers add at the refining plant. This is a far cry from what our great grandfathers bought many years ago. You need to understand that modern day motor oils are produced only after all the other items, like plastics and synthetics, are removed. Then they start the process of adding their own chemical additive packages to bring the oil up to a minimum specification. These specifications are governed by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
Bear in mind that these minimum specifications are only met by the oil when it is newly off the shelf. The moment you start your car the additive package in your oil starts to wear out. In fact, it is the additive package that wears out, not your oil. That's one of the reasons the manufacturers require you to change your oil so often.
Some oil manufacturers are reverting back to using higher grades of base stock oil without removing the heating oils and jet fuels. But these oils are offered at much higher prices and normally sold to racers and auto specialty companies.
Bi-Tron coats the metal in your engine with a protective layer. Bi-Tron is actually attracted to areas of friction and heat that may be caused where your oil is breaking down and can no longer provide effective lubrication.
Given that oil companies manufacture oil additive packages that only meet the minimum requirements, if you want to protect the second largest investment of your lifetime, namely your automobile; you need to put Bi-Tron in your vehicle.”
James English
Automotive Industry Consultant & Chemist

Bi-Tron Product Guarantee
You Warranty is Protected
Bi-Tron lubricants are a unique 100% guaranteed pure petroleum-based metal treatment that is compatible with all motor oils, including synthetics as well as hydraulic and transmission fluids. Bi-Tron is not intended to replace the oil in your engine or the fluid in your transmission. Engine oil, for example, contains a package of oil additives designed to perform a variety of tasks crucial to engine performance. Unlike many oil additives and engine treatments, Bi-Tron will not interfere with engineered tolerances and cannot adversely affect engine performance. Bi-Tron contains no solids of any kind. It contains no plastic particles or P.T.F.E. resins (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene also more commonly known as Teflon™). It contains no molybdenum disulfide or any potentially toxic and environmentally hazardous metals such as copper or lead or any other metal.
Bi-Tron Global does not endorse deviating in any manner from the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines especially with respect to frequency of oil changes. Failure to regularly change your oil can result in the voiding of a manufacturer’s warranty. Using Bi-Tron products to reduce wear and improve lubrication CANNOT void a warranty. Your warranty actually covers the quality of material and workmanship that went into assembling your equipment/vehicle. Protecting the moving metal parts in your equipment/vehicle with a protective lubricating layer cannot void that warranty. Generally it is not that oil is worn out that requires oil changes; more often it is that the package of additives in the oil will have been exhausted and require replenishment. In summary Bi-Tron may extend the useful life of the base lubricant and allow it to work better for longer but we DO NOT recommend deviating from manufacturer’s warranty guidelines. Bi-Tron Fuel Conditioner is a non-extractable and ash-less conditioner that serves as a multi-functional lubricant, and conforms to EPA regulations when used in diesel fuel. It is non-corrosive and contains no solids. Bi-Tron Fuel Conditioner is EPA registered. Bi-Tron Fuel Conditioner is compatible with all grades of fuel; gasoline and diesel, heating oils etc. but may not be totally miscible with crude, heavy bunker C grade fuel.
Use of Bi-Ton cannot void any manufacturer warranty. A warranty covers the material and workmanship put into the equipment warranted. Improving on the minimum lubrication requirements recommended to allow equipment to survive the warranty period cannot negatively affect either the material or the quality of the assembly.
Bi-Tron carries extensive, and in 15 years untouched, product liability insurance.

oilboy- Bi-tron is treating the metal in the engine so the oil will work better. You can buy a better oil all you want but the best oil still (the motor) would benefit by bitron.

Gramps: I talked to stony and stony has more tests,in fact almost 4 mb's of tests in pdf format i just need to figure out a way to get it on here. Im working on it.

Lets see a VOA and we can all go from there. There is no MSDS sheet and no product info (of course).I strongly disagree with the paid off consultant on the board that add packs in today's oils are just mixed up randomly and vary from location to location. That is just absurd and so wrong. But hey....he is a paid consultant...they will pretty much say anything for a buck. Let's see verifiable data reflecting "Stony's" tribology/engineering credentials if you are proposing "Stony" is the end all reference expert. And by the way nothing soaks into metal. You can have mineral oil soak into imperfections in metal, but nothing soaks into metal so lets stop that now :)

I think that there are a whole load of elements that aren't shown up in any "standard" test.

And I think that Chlorine is one of the non standard elements.

Can we stop playing Stony says? Why is it so difficult to produce what Gramps and others want to see?

In reply to sprintman: Stony has witnessed many tests against many different oils and only prolong came close to bitron. Stony has not seen a test of Militec-1 but as soon as he gets a bottle stony will run a test. If you have just a small amount please email me and i will send you his address and he will run a free test.

In reply to Trajan: Stony has been in the automotive industry for years. Stony is also a local spokesman for bi-tron. I can understand yours and gramps fustrution for me mentioning stony and you not knowing who Stony is buy all the locals know stony so for the sake of the local people, i mention stony's name. The name means something to the people on this board from oklahoma.

Sounds like a kind of pyramid deal to me. I will not be buying any Bitron or Bi-tron. I will stay with Auto-RX. Thanks GrampsintheSand.

Unfortunately, this board is not confined to Oklahoma. People here are not going to take the word of a flack who for six pages has not posted a VOA, MSDS, or anything else.

I'm not from Missouri, but you have to show me.

And claiming it is close to prolong, from what I've read here about prolong, is a deal breaker right there.

Put it another way. I can claim that I've witnessed many tests that show bitron isn't worth the container it comes in. I can claim it produced a bad UOA. I can claim that BMW won't honor the warranty because this bitron caused seal failure. So I guess I'll have to sue Stony for a new engine.

Don't have to show any reports from these tests I claim to witness. Don't have to show any data from BMW. Instead of Stony says, it will be BMW says.

Wouldn't mean much to anyone here without any of the data.

A test from 1999? A 10 year old test. And by the production lab. And certainly not a UOA, VOA, or MSDS.

According to your first post, you wanted input before you used it. Here's mine. You're spending a lot of time pushing a product that you haven't used. All we see is a great deal of Stony says this.

So why haven't you used it yet?

Trajan says this. It's snake oil. A great deal of dodging and ducking when it comes to producing the UOA etc leads to no other conclusion.

Use it, send a sample to Blackstone labs, and post the UOA. Post the VOA. Until then there is no way in my lifetime that this bitron is getting anywhere near my Zed. BMW says bitron is junk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back