Pennzoil viscosity and flash point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using Pennzoil 5w30 conventional in my car for the first time ever and i read in the forums it has great results for this product so i did my oil change with it.What is the viscosity and flash point numbers for this YB.

Originally Posted By: Indy
Im using Pennzoil 5w30 conventional in my car for the first time ever and i read in the forums it has great results for this product so i did my oil change with it.What is the viscosity and flash point numbers for this YB.

I'm using it in my car for the first time too, how do you like it so far? I haven't really noticed any differences at all. Not that that's a bad thing.
thumbsup2.gif

Well i think i noticed a little bit better some what at start up..maybe its because its a fresh oil change i dont know LOL.I like it so far though..its a peace of mind to use it after reading some posts here on BITOG..Thanks for the feed back guys
08.gif

Wait until your current OC has aged a little. I am 4200 mi into my 4000 OCI and it has become smoother with age; I have put off the OC until ~4500. I have always been a 3k OCI until last fall, so going beyond 4k is definitely out of my comfort zone. Oil and filter for the OC are ready if I can't hold out 'til 4500 mi on this OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back