H&K P2000SK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Bass Pro Shops in Nashville last weekend, where I saw an H&K P2000SK. I felt like cheating on my Glock 19 on the spot, but resisted the urge.

Do any of you guys have one of these guns? If so, what is your opinion of it? I really want one!!!

FWIW, here's a pic (not mine) of the pistol in question:

hkp2000sk.jpg

Try an HK P30, and you'll never go back to your Glock. It's the finest 9mm I've ever come across. And, the HK45 is a heavenly .45 to shoot. I have both, and wouldn't trade them for any other pistols. They make my Sigs seem obsolete.

I shot one a few weeks back and hated it, the trigger pull is way too long and it does not have the corrosion resistance like the Glock and they are rusting up in the marine environment without even a direct spray of water.

I was not able to fire it accurately and when I went back to firing my Glock I was printing very tight groups.

I strongly feel it is way too expensive and it is not twice the gun Glock is any day of the week.

Our department is having problems with them and I would steer clear of them unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket.

Yes I am partial to Glock and fully admit it.....

Originally Posted By: Ricky
I shot one a few weeks back and hated it, the trigger pull is way too long and it does not have the corrosion resistance like the Glock and they are rusting up in the marine environment without even a direct spray of water.

I was not able to fire it accurately and when I went back to firing my Glock I was printing very tight groups.

I strongly feel it is way too expensive and it is not twice the gun Glock is any day of the week.

Our department is having problems with them and I would steer clear of them unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket.

Yes I am partial to Glock and fully admit it.....

Thanks for the info.

I believe so but not sure, I have not been issued mine yet and am holding on to my current weapon.

The one I fired belongs to a co worker of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back