Special Thanks to Blackstone Laboratories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to extend a very special thanks to Blackstone Labs for helping me out with a special need testing situation recently. I had a low mileage Meritor truck rear axle that requires testing according to Meritor's analysis parameters to leave an oil in service after one year in service. (Results will be posted in the UOA section.) The cost of one of these tests was prohibitive given the quotes I had received from other labs. Upon speaking with Ryan to discuss options he offered to run the testing at no extra cost to see how the results compared to their standard insolubles test. This allowed me to keep the oil in service without spending "an arm and a leg".

To top it off I mailed the sample on a Friday and had the results in hand on Tuesday, after mailing the sample halfway across the country.

Special thanks to Ryan and Ricardo of Blackstone for helping me out with this. As far as I'm concerned I experienced customer service at it's finest, from start to finish!

Sincerely,

REDDOG

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: saaber1
"when 5W30 is cold, ...the oil is 35 weight (5+30),...20 w 50 starts at 70 and warms up to 50"
- Kyle, auto mechanic & VP Speedline Motorsports, INTL

Way to go Blackstone.
thumbsup2.gif

BTW,you don't actually believe that nonsense in your signature, do you?
smirk2.gif

G-MAN,

I believe saaber1 got that from a thread that was posted here a while back. I assume because he got a kick out of it, as many of us did!

REDDOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back