Red Line Blue bottle VS Torco SR-1 Or SR-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am new here and from Beijing of P.R.China,very glad to find/see this No.1 oil Forum.

I am IT guy, I don't know much about oil but I love my cars so I am now using red line blue bottle 5W30 on both my cars and I would like to try Torco oil, but from used oil analysis and here I didn't find any inform/topic about Torco. Can any one here bring/advise me the experience with Torco SR-1 and SR-5 will be much appreciated.

Thanks/Simon

Last edited:
I would stick to Redline. I think its very hard to do any better than that oil. But for more people to help you better it would help to know what kind of car? What kind of driving do you do?

I've never heard of Torco oil. Doesn't mean it's a bad product, but probably available only locally to you.

Redline we can speak about, it's generally a very good product.

Redline offeres all the protection you need, and more. Why are you looking to try a different oil if you are happy using Redline?

Originally Posted By: hate2work

I've never heard of Torco oil. Doesn't mean it's a bad product, but probably available only locally to you.

Where you been? They are a very old line oil company located in the L.A. area. They have been involved in racing for as long as I can remember. Do a Google search for Torco Oil. They make some excellent products, especially their gear oils and racing ATF.

Originally Posted By: mcrn
I would stick to Redline. I think its very hard to do any better than that oil. But for more people to help you better it would help to know what kind of car? What kind of driving do you do?

Thanks for you kindly reply. Redline was good for me and just want try another type of oil witch has more molybdenum additive. I have two cars as below, the AT one was normal daily use, the MT one will do some racing training for myself for fan at weekend

Thanks again/Simon

hammmm, google for Torco, US company which provides racing oil as well as street car oil, not too big but Professional and absorbed in their products

Thanks for reply/Simon

Originally Posted By: Johnny

Where you been? They are a very old line oil company located in the L.A. area. They have been involved in racing for as long as I can remember. Do a Google search for Torco Oil. They make some excellent products, especially their gear oils and racing ATF.

handshake for torco/Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back