Lubriplate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very reputable company - been around for 100+ years. They formulate for performance first, rather than profit. Very modern and efficient blending plant in Toledo. Good technically competent people with a customer focus. I would be quite comfortable with them.

Tom NJ

My dad, and the one old coot I worked for at one timeloved them. I had a little tube of their grease for a while and it was a problem solver. I think they make the screw drive lube for Genie gararge door openers.

Thanks for the feedback! Lubriplate makes a diverse product line and good to hear they have been around for years and people who have used their product have had great results.

no complaints here. I have a 5 gallon pail of their grease from the early 60's for lubricating the punch and die sets on my iron worker. it works so good after 45+ years I still have half or more left.

Originally Posted By: Dualie
no complaints here. I have a 5 gallon pail of their grease from the early 60's for lubricating the punch and die sets on my iron worker. it works so good after 45+ years I still have half or more left.

Wow.
What the others said about the strength of their products and longevity.

Used one of there products to restore worn throttle slides on bikes. Paint it on, bake in toaster over and polish it out. Wish they still had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back