Lets see the cars!!!!

After 2 drive in touchless washes!
---------Post your cars up!!! Lets see the machines!!!

picture013i.jpg

Originally Posted By: rg200amp

After 2 drive in touchless washes!
---------Post your cars up!!! Lets see the machines!!!

Nice LS. I wish my paint would get that clean after two touchless washes.

IMG_0495.jpg

276" Stage II GN

My dirty TL after the 255s were put on.

12W6s

My Girdled stock block engine.

Originally Posted By: BuickGN

276" Stage II GN

12W6s

After seeing these pics I`m REALLYYYYYYYYYYYY jealous now!!!!!!!
11.gif
10.gif

Originally Posted By: BuickGN

276" Stage II GN

12W6s

How come you have dual exhaust on your GN? Nitrous as well? Sheesh! What size turbo?

It's funny when you go to the track - GNs are most always some of the fastest cars out there. Especially at out altitude. Just a quiet whistle as the easily pull away from the loud a$$ n/a cars.

There are actually 2 different GNs in the pics, both with the same rims. The one with nitrous is my father's car. The first owner installed it and we haven't removed it yet. I think the turbo in the pictures was an LT-88, can't remember for sure. The nitrous has never been used except for just messing around to see if it worked when we first bought the car in '94.

3" downpipe into a 5-1/4" collector into dual 2.5" exhaust is/was the standard on these cars for many years. The car in the pictures now has a 4" downpipe. It's one of the rare, loud, rattles the dishes in the kitchen cabinets, solid cammed GNs around. No luck passing that one off as stock. Mine on the other hand could pass for stock if I didn't pop the hood.

Edit: on the subject of oil, my stock block car requires a 20w-50 to live while my father's faster car lives on 15w-40 in the summer, 10w-30 in the winter just fine.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rg200amp

That thing is SWEET!!!!

I gotta get another one!

Thanks man! I'm also building a tube buggy out of a 2000 Wrangler. I've just about collected all the poop for it and plan to take pics of the build (I'll post 'em here). It will have the stock drivetrain and 1 ton axles (Dana60 front, GM 14 bolt rear). Eventually, it will get a V8 (probably AMC or Ford).

I'm also restoring a '59 Willys CJ5. It's going to get some tub work this spring. It probably won't be done this year though.

My YJ (pictured) is going to get a front Dana44 in a couple months. It's out of a '89 Waggy and is almost a bolt in. I also have some more cage work to do.

Hey BuickGN, nice ride man! I have an '83 Malibu (G-body's rock). Yep, it's a 4 door too but no longer the 229 V6. I swapped in a 355ci SBC years ago. It was my high school car.
I'd like to get her going again someday.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
eljefino, you don't follow directions very well. He said after two brushless car washes.
grin2.gif

He did. They use snow in brushless car washes in Maine.

You guys all seem to have pretty flash cars - I don't have a flash car,but at least I don't have to waste time polishing my Lada.

lada2104002mn7.jpg

Back