Just picked this up *pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked this up earlier today. Its a lightly used Bushmaster XM15-E2S with some extras. I cannot wait to go to the range.
Here are pics with my 9mm H&K USP.
ar151sm.jpg

ar152sm.jpg

The value of that Bushmaster just went up. Our buddies in D.C. are up to their old tricks again, from what I read on Drudge this morning.

Great gun. I also have a Bushmaster AR as well as a Colt model and the Bushmaster is everybit as good or better than the Colt AR. Enjoy.

Originally Posted By: wavinwayne
The value of that Bushmaster just went up. Our buddies in D.C. are up to their old tricks again, from what I read on Drudge this morning.
Yep, you are correct. Just the start.

Nice gun.
thumbsup2.gif
If you are not a member of the NRA, join TODAY!

If anyone is not and wants to join, let me know with a PM and I'll send you a link for $10 off a year membership. Also, you can sign up your spouse for $10 more.

Take care, Bill

Correction. You can sign up your spouse, kid or such for only $10 if you are a Member.

Take care, bill

Nice rifle.

Although it looks kinda funky, the orientation of your flash suppressor will not hurt your weapon's accuracy.

The non-slit portion of it should be facing the ground.

It was explained to me, while I was dabbling in all things Marine Corps-ish, that the bottom of the suppressor is solid so that when fired the rifle won't kick up dirt and debris into the shooter's face...

I should buy something like that. I have a Winchester 410 break action under my bed. LOL. My dad left me a Savage 30/30 made in the 1890's and double barrel side by side 12 gauge. My wife will not allow hand guns in the house with the kids being so young. The bad part, I was a Security Policeman in the Air Force for 8 years. LOL

I went and put 60 rounds through it. I love it, but it seems to want to shoot Low left. I went through 40 rounds trying to get it somewhat near where it should be, but was unable to. Groups great! better than me but biased low left... I ammo dumped the last 20 because I was a little unhappy.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: Onmo'Eegusee
I went and put 60 rounds through it. I love it, but it seems to want to shoot Low left. I went through 40 rounds trying to get it somewhat near where it should be, but was unable to. Groups great! better than me but biased low left... I ammo dumped the last 20 because I was a little unhappy.
21.gif

what range? (how far?)

I'd just replace the flash suppressor with a better one. The A2 isn't very effective. The AAC (Advanced Armament Corporation) Blackout flash suppressor is now available without the integral silencer mount, and it's the most effective flash suppressor made to date. Timing on those isn't all that important.

Oh, and believe it or not the flash suppressor being turned that way could potentially be responsible for it shooting low and left. The A2 acts as a muzzle brake because of the ports only being on the top, and when oriented correctly it will only affect the trajectory vertically, which is much easier to adjust for.

Okay, I can see that. The open ports allow the bullet to be pushed that direction since there still a bit of high pressure on the solid side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back