i pledged allegiance today

Status
Not open for further replies.
and became an AUSTRALIAN citizen

got a handshake from the mayor, a nice certificate and a native seedling

AND GOT SCHICKERED ON DUTCH BEER BREWED HERE IN OZ BY A KIWI COMPANY

ya gotta love this country mate

congratulations, my turn comes later this year. we are a bunch of immigrants.

how long does it take from applying to being granted.

of dutch origin?

Originally Posted By: bonnie john
and became an AUSTRALIAN citizen

got a handshake from the mayor, a nice certificate and a native seedling

AND GOT SCHICKERED ON DUTCH BEER BREWED HERE IN OZ BY A KIWI COMPANY

ya gotta love this country mate

You've been permanently marked!
wink.gif

Where were you and crinkles a citizen before? Or, did you "just appear"?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Where were you and crinkles a citizen before? Or, did you "just appear"?
grin2.gif

I figure if anybody wants to volunteer such info they'll say it without being asked. Or maybe if I don't ask I seem like I'm uninterested? Looks like a foot-in-mouth situation either way.

PS: Someone asked me to what tire shop I went. I didn't care much for that even that question.
grin2.gif

It was so much easier just popping out here.

Congrats Bonnie John...remember, that Coopers' Sparkling Ale is all that you need to know about beer.

I would like to retain the right to bear permanent markers as well as semi and fully automatic pencils and even highlighters.

maybe its time we made one shannow? revolt? ready your artline markers and leathermen multi tools for tomorrow we rise.

Saw some absolute beauties at Sam's warehouse this morning, best part of an inch diameter, and almost certainly permanent.

Actually, it's an interesting concept pledging allegiance to a state that does not grant you automatically a bill of rights.

I know that the system is supposed to be that everything's a right, unless it's specified otherwise, but in this day and age that leaves a rapidly closing scope of "conditional priviliges"

Revolt and demand your deserved freedoms! What are you waiting for?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do." -Mark Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back