Can anyone help us with Mobil ATF 3309?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the out of the blue post and if it is in the wrong section, sorry
frown.gif

At http://www.opieoils.co.uk we often use this site for reference and notice that we are quoted or our articles are posted on here, to which we have no objection.

We are looking for some help from across the pond as we are in need of sourcing the above product for our Customers in the UK as we can only obtain it in a minimum of 205L drums here!

We are interested in sourcing a regular supply in Quarts or Litres shipped to us in Cornwall, England.

Can anyone help or point us in the right direction?

Perhaps we can help you guys with data on European oils as we know our products well. There are also datasheets on our website if you need them.

Thanks in advance

Simon Barnard

Toyota T-IV is the same as 3309.

I'm sure GM/Ford have a separate name for it as well. A few of their products use it. Mazda calls it JWS 3309.

Be prepared to get flamed and told that 3309/T-IV sucks and you need to use something else.
whistle.gif

Last edited:
"Toyota T-IV is the same as 3309."

Agreed. I thought there was a volvo equivelant as well. But maybe he wants it as a lower cost alternative (though it isn't any cheaper here).

"Be prepared to get flamed and told that 3309/T-IV sucks and you need to use something else."

Yeah, from some. Go ahead and void your warranty on their theories, I'm sure they'll be around to help if there's a problem...

Chaps, I'm not looking for a cheap oil (The Mobil ATF 3309 is what we are being asked for), just for a supply in sensible quantities. A 55 gallon drum is a bit much for your average car owner.

If anyone can help us get it to England in Litre or Quart bottles, we are in the market for quite a bit.

Please PM here or email me at [email protected]

Cheers
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back