PP at Walmart was 28 bucks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was like did it go up more? The 5 quart jugs. Castrol Syntec was $25. Now Syntec is looking better for the price.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: G35_TX
I was like did it go up more? The 5 gallon jugs. Castrol Syntec was $25. Now Syntec is looking better for the price.

I'm not trying to be Captain Obvious, but you do mean 5 quart jug, right?

Last edited:
I was actually at WalMart this afternoon and the PP was $23 for the 5qt jug still( 5W-20/5W-30/10W-30 ).

Here the 5 qt jugs are $23 and sold out... but the quarts are $4 each and there are plenty(!)

PP was $4 a quart?

Autozone has five quarts and a Fram "Tough Guard" (gray) filter package deal for about $30...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
PP was $4 a quart?

Yeah, something like $4.08 each for 10W-30. I haven't bought any above $2 though :)

Last week I picked up a 5qt jug of PP 5-30 for $23. If it goes higher I'm gonna quit using it. I'll go back to buying Gallons of 5-30 napa brand and a napa pro select filter. The barrel of oil was down to $36 few weeks ago. and here we are with gas going UP and in the $2 area. What a rip. It's a supply & demand my Arse. when the demand goes down they slow production down to bring prices back up. what a horse and pony show. With a $36 barrel, gas should of been under $1/gal. That would of been the true supply & demand. [rant off].

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rszappa1
Thats a good price. Who makes NAPA oil??

Ashland, same company that makes Valvoline. Basically Synpower with a little weaker add pack.

it was 23$ last w/e in NH...if it went up then the ST jug is looking real good at $10...i aint paying 28$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back