I don't care about oil anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
blupupher: That photograph is very heady. I could just stare at all that beautiful Valvoline for hours. Nice stash.
gr_eek2.gif

quote:

Originally posted by AstroVic:
Valvoline Durablend 5W30 & 10W30 from Autozone at $1/quart, too.

Unbelievable. How'd I miss that? Was in Autozone the other day and they want $2.95 for some remaining SL 20w50 Durablend.

HardbodyLoyalist,yes, there are 4 bottles of All Climate mixed in there. They are left from my pre-BITOG days. I bought 2 cases @ Pep Boys, after rebates and coupons they were $.79 each. A decent price for that oil.

AstroVic, I did a similar thing with some of the $1 Mobil 1 I got, only problem is most of what I have is 0w-30, and I can't find anywhere that has that to return it to. I will use the Mobil 1, but only because it was $1/qt. The VOA's and UOA's don't look too bad with it, so I will probably use it for 6000 miles or so (3 qts 0w-30 mixed with 1 qt of 15w-50). All of my MaxLife (except the synthetic) and DuraBlend were from the e-bay and auto zone free deals, so they all have the rings off, so I have to use them.

quote:

Originally posted by TallPaul:
blupupher: That photograph is very heady. I could just stare at all that beautiful Valvoline for hours. Nice stash.
gr_eek2.gif

Don't tell anyone, but sometimes when the wife is gone or asleep, I go out there and rearrange them just for the fun of it.
grin.gif

The pic is from a few weeks ago, it is very similar now except the top shelf is reserved for only synthetics.

I know, I am pathetic. But at least I am not alone.

quote:

Yes, you do. You're hooked and you know it.

There is no cure for us, we have been assimilated....

Yes I can see it now..............

Somewhere deep in space there is a race of BITOG men. They fly around in 10,000 gallon oil drums and the beings are in the shape of oil jugs. Their form of torture for all of the BITOG non believers is a ration of fram oil filters and non detergent oil for your vehicle. They have a small contingent of elves to help promote proper oil assimilation. Their worst crime is to even mention thick vs. thin or "why use xw-20". They have an afinity towards synthetics as you know they travel far and don't want to worry about short OCI's. When you least expect it they inject a web address into your brain, and that is it "YOU HAVE BENN ASSIMILATED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back