little boy blows up a balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this don't make you laugh, you are DEAD.
A little boy blows up a balloon and starts flicking it all around the house with his finger.
His mother tells him to stop it as he's liable to break something, but the boy continues.
'Johnny!' Mom screams. 'Knock it off!.' You're going to break something. He stops and eventually Mom leaves for a short trip to the shopping center.
Johnny starts up with the balloon again after his mom has left for the store. He gives it one last flick and it lands in the toilet where he leaves it.
Mom comes in and while putting away the grocery gets the urge, a diarrhea run. She can hardly make it to the toilet in time and SPLASH, out it comes.
When she's finished, she looks down and can't believe what she's seeing. She's not sure what this big brown thing is in the toilet! She calls her doctor. The doctor is baffled as she describes the situation, but he assures her he'll be over shortly to examine everything.
When he arrives she leads him to the bath room and he gets down on his knees and takes a long, hard look at the thing. Finally, he takes out his pen and sort of touches it to see what it might be and POP! The balloon explodes and poop is everywhere. On him, the walls, etc.
"Doctor! Doctor! Are you all right?" she asks.
He says, "I've been in this business for over 30 years, and this is the first time I've ever actually seen a [censored]!"
You're laughing aren't you..... I know you are!!!

Originally Posted By: drivewaytech
Umm.. seen a what? I'm slow I guess. I'm thinking the "[censored]" is the hook to the joke.

Of course it's the hook to the joke, but the OP didn't hyphenate it so it wouldn't get censored, so we are left guessing what the punchline is.

Originally Posted By: hate2work
we are left guessing what the punchline is.

If you quote the post you can see what has been censored.

I administer a few forums as part of my duties as webmaster for about a half a dozen sites. The list of banned words on any given forum is usually handcrafted, meaning that there really are not a whole lot of properly formatted lists of bad words that can be easily exchanged between forum admins; or even forum software for that matter.

Having said that, and taking a minute to reflect on what an incredible pain in the backside it is to make one of these lists, I am very, very surprised that f-a-r-t is banned. You can say f-a-r-t in kindergarten.

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

Down here' we used to get polystyrene packing "beans", cover them in red permanent marker and flick them into the dunnies.

Were some wild faces coming out of the toilets, thinking they needed a doctor.

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more
I am very, very surprised that f-a-r-t is banned. You can say f-a-r-t in kindergarten.

Flatulus sounds classier!
48.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back