how much are goodyear wrangler lt's worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no Wrangler LT, at least not according to goodyear.com - maybe they've been discontinued? Also, are you sure about that size (165/75/16)? 265 maybe?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
There is no Wrangler LT, at least not according to goodyear.com - maybe they've been discontinued? Also, are you sure about that size (165/75/16)? 265 maybe?

I would assume he's referring to an LT265/75R16 size of some version of a Goodyear Wrangler tire.

I run LT265/75 R16 tires, not in the Goodyear brand. But I'm running Bridgestone Revo's, which can be a costly tire, along with Goodyears....I paid around $950/4

Good A/T light truck tires can be costly.

At Tire Rack.com, Goodyear tires in an LT265/75R-16 range from $147 to $199 each, **plus shipping** (and possibly tax as well).

Since we aren't sure which model of Wrangler you're looking at, that's about all that I can tell you.

Since they're "almost new", I'd say $100 each would be a good deal for you, regardless of what model they are.

Are you buying or selling? If buying, make sure they provide you the actual tread depth -- not a "percentage". "Almost new" still doesn't mean new. Typically, I'd figure 50% of retail for "almost new".

I love the auctions on ebay -- where they will claim 50% tread remaining. The tires wil measure 5/32s of 10/32s new. "NO -- you can't run a tire down to 0/32nds". Well, you "can", but you "shoulnd't".

As others have asked, which model? There will be much better resale on a Wrangler SilentArmor (good tire) vs. Wrangler HP, RT/S, etc. (not-so-good).

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
sorry,it's 265, and yes,they are pro grade silent armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back