Since this is a Motor Oil Forum, look what I got..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attn: Chevron&Texaco Beneficiary.

This is to officially notify you that your E-mail ID has won you
$500,000.00 in the on-going Chevron&Texaco Oil Company,Operation
Alleviate Poverty Award (O. A. P. A).

To file for your claims immediately, you are required to
Contact Mr. Fred Ifah
Email:[email protected]
Tel:+234 805.738.5923

Providing him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
CONTACT/PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
MOBILE/TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Signed:
Online Co-Ordinator.

Hmmmmmm......coincidence that I am into Motor Oil?

Congrat's Deven!
grin2.gif

That is weird though, the whole connection to being a fan of oil, and kind of scary.

They forgot to ask for your Social Security number and Bank account/routing number so they can wire you the money directly into your account.

Originally Posted By: DmanWho
Congrat's Deven!
grin2.gif

That is weird though, the whole connection to being a fan of oil, and kind of scary.

Yeah I am checking my spyware as we speak.....lol

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
They forgot to ask for your Social Security number and Bank account/routing number so they can wire you the money directly into your account.

I'd give them that too. I got lifelock(as seen on TV) and they cant scam me
grin2.gif

I work for a Fortune 300 company and I have a gmail account....only thats where I get the emails that I don't want my employer to read.

Congrats on the big $$$$ cash in now before the dollar is worthless

Not that this will be surprising, but the phone # country code +234 is for Nigeria.

And why would a company have an "Alleviate Poverty Award" that gives half a mil to one person? That's like the food bank giving all their food to one person and telling the rest to take a hike.

Very unsuspicious!

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
I work for a Fortune 300 company and I have a gmail account....only thats where I get the emails that I don't want my employer to read.

Congrats on the big $$$$ cash in now before the dollar is worthless

I got news for you... Most big corporations are reading everything you surf...

One time I wanted to sign up for something online, and had to be a real address. They rejected all the fake ones I tried.

So I used my own address, and for the name I put in "Itis Justme". For YEARS after that mail would come to the house addressed to "Itis Justme".

As I recall, Itis Justme never got a pre approved credit card offer. If he did, I would have have signed it and sent it in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back