Motorcraft FL-810 Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the specs of this particular filter? Bypass valve spec, gasket ID/OD, etc? I can find specs of crosses, but not of this particular filter. Valve specs differ depending on the brand crossed to.

I think WIX filters match OEM filters exactly. I would check it out on the WIX filter website.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
I think WIX filters match OEM filters exactly. I would check it out on the WIX filter website.
wink.gif

This is what I have so far:

FL810 crosses to:
Wix: 51334, 8-11 psi valve
Baldwin: B227, 20 psi valve
Donaldson: P550162, 11-17 psi valve
Purolator: L14459, 12-15 psi valve
Hastings: LF402, 20 psi valve
K&N: HP-1004, 11-14 psi valve
Fram: PH3593A, 12 psi valve

Take all of your subsequent numbers and rerun them through all the xref utilities. They'll yield other numbers ..that you also run through all of the xref utilities again.

If you go to Donaldson's site and use the Attribute Search (up and to the right on the xref page) you can put in all the instances of 20Mx1.5 (there are a few) and it will puke out all the filters with that thread. You can then select or reject those that have odd gaskets or whatnot ..and then run all of them through all of the various xref utilities ...etc..etc.

Been down that road, saw an older post referring to Donaldson. Was curious if anyone had a Motorcraft book on the FL-810 specs since I cannot locate any info on Motorcraft web site. Thanks

I love wix ( dont get me wrong ), few month ago I did compare WIX and FL820S, look inside FL820S is way more bulky and more profesional design then WIX. I stick with motorcraft, right price-right quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back