Opinion on Wii games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Wii Fit, Boogie, My Sims, my HORSE & me, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Rayman Raving Rabbids, and Sport. What are some other good ones non violent of course?

Cookin Mama!!! You'll love it.
banana2.gif

We had Christmas beers with a mate with a Wii...then I saw there's a Zelda game...I want one.

I like the Wii system. I can't handle cartoon graphics ..but the basic unit with the added balance table is a great personal trainer. My youngest uses it religiously.

Quote:
Wii Fit, Boogie, My Sims, my HORSE & me, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Rayman Raving Rabbids, and Sport.

Wii Fit, I'm finding from my friends and family that bought it, is used about a week and then put away to dust in the closet.

My Horse and Me is one of the most boring games I've ever been witness to. I think Wii Watch Paint Dry would have been more interesting.

Rayman is fun for kids from about 5-10 years old, most older kids find it to be too easy.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is universally hated by children of all ages. You have been warned!

Wii Sports should have come bundled with the Wii.
21.gif

My Wii picks for younger (4-9) kids that are non-violent:

Super Mario Super Sluggers, Super Smash Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Super Mario Galaxy, any of the Warioware games.

Older kids:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Okami, Metroid Prime Three: Corruption, Super Paper Mario, Super Monkey Ball, and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

Don't get the rechargable battery pack for Balance Board. Ours is dead and Nintendo said too low voltage 4.8V compared to 6V for 4 alkalines. You live and learn...

Use recycleable batteries. I don't know how you can say that the Super Mario Smash is not violent. We have rented out Wii Music and Animal Crossing.....really boring. My 5 year old didn't like the. Animal crossing is more like role playing...you have to be able to read good and then do things that others tell you to do. Wii Music is cool at first, but the notes played are already pre-recorded, so your basically strumming the tempo to those notes. I'd suggest renting them out first before purchasing....I'm glad I did. I would have been flaming mad if I had purchased prior to a trial. Best 8 bucks you'll ever spend for 4 days.

Was listening to the radio Christmas Eve. Some lady called the station to say the Toys R Us at a certain place just got a big shipment of Wiis if anyone needed one. The DJ replied "What? They got a huge shipment of weed?"
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
Use recycleable batteries. I don't know how you can say that the Super Mario Smash is not violent. We have rented out Wii Music and Animal Crossing.....really boring. My 5 year old didn't like the. Animal crossing is more like role playing...you have to be able to read good and then do things that others tell you to do. Wii Music is cool at first, but the notes played are already pre-recorded, so your basically strumming the tempo to those notes. I'd suggest renting them out first before purchasing....I'm glad I did. I would have been flaming mad if I had purchased prior to a trial. Best 8 bucks you'll ever spend for 4 days.

Santa brought us a Wii for Christmas... We were looking at purchasing Wii Music, so I think we'll go rent it first to see if we like it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
I don't know how you can say that the Super Mario Smash is not violent.

I'm guessing you mean Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Well, it is cartoon mayhem. I suppose if you consider the old Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry cartoons violent, then Super Smash would be a regular gore-fest for you
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back